PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C550 Distorted images

Custom Search

impaqsol
11-24-2013, 02:34 PM
I have 3 Bizhub C550 that copies or print they come out distorted. What can I do the resolve this. This is the first time that this happen.

Hope anyone can help. Attached is a an image of what is happening.

JustManuals
11-24-2013, 05:44 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
11-25-2013, 05:17 AM
I have 3 Bizhub C550 that copies or print they come out distorted. What can I do the resolve this. This is the first time that this happen.

I cannot seem to open the attachment, can you repost it?

Synaux
11-30-2013, 10:12 PM

I can see the photo now, is this on all prints or only on duplex

Have you tried increasing with the 2nd transfer voltage settings?
Have you installed the guide sheet mode?
A00H 7034 00?

slimslob
12-01-2013, 12:56 AM
Is the jitter occurring in the main scan direction or the sub-scan direction?

ivovb
04-17-2014, 12:37 PM
I have the same problem. It happence insecondary print direction. It is like shadow after text in direction of paper movement. I am 90% shure it is blak IU but mine is 1/5 of its life. Cleaning contacts doesnt helps, disassebling showing no strange things inside...?!

BR

ivovb
04-23-2014, 07:53 PM
Some updates. I have noticed that the problem is only on A4 plain paper. If it is used 160 g/m2 paper (any direction) or A4-R there is no problem. Also playing with background voltage margin and transfer output for secondary transfer gets things back in shape, but color copy gets faint.

Any help will be appreciated.

BR

Synaux
04-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Also playing with background voltage margin and transfer output for secondary transfer gets things back in shape, but color copy gets faint.

Any help will be appreciated.

BR

Again:

Have you installed the guide sheet mode?
A00H 7034 00?

ivovb
04-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks for hint. And yes the mode is set up. Is it worthy to change it? The guide sheet does't looking worn out.

BR

Synaux
04-27-2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks for hint. And yes the mode is set up. Is it worthy to change it? The guide sheet does't looking worn out.

BR

They do wear out.
Between shipping, I had some success with cutting label material to fit. If you try this and it helps spend the 10.00 or so for a replacement (then again the mod is so cheap I would recommend replacing it either way).
Good luck.

copier tech
04-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Have you run initialize + stabilisation & Gradation adjust?

If yes & still the same I would fit a new K IU

RRodgers
04-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Did you clean the color reg sensors and run stablize?

1FRY1
04-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Have you tried ordering the mod mylars lately ?

They come back as no longer available, I am based in UK.

Second transfer voltage is the only way to improve it unless anyone else has any ideas.

And while we are on 550's anyone found a solution for the P-14 issue ??.

Synaux
04-28-2014, 03:22 AM

Second transfer voltage is the only way to improve it unless anyone else has any ideas.

Which mylars are you talking about?

Once more, the guide sheet works quite well.

There are a plethora of fixes and more than one bulletin covering the p-14 error. First things to do it make sure you have the bracket mod installed for the Black IU and replace the black IU if necessary, clean the IDC sensors and install the base firmware the specifically fixes the P-14 error for these models.
Then there are other things like skew reset and putting dummy values in for the skew (never worked for me) and replacing the board above the print head....if you need the bulletins message me and I will send it when I am at work.

ivovb
05-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Some feedback concerning original thread. A colleague of mine suggest to change 1st and 2nd transfer for K respectively to 3 and 7. It helps almost 99%. Anyway I set new mylar and 2nd transfer roller. Now I think everything is OK. There is still doubt when we have long color run - collecting statistics...

Thanks to all of You for suggestions.

BR

ivovb
05-20-2014, 09:49 PM

I still can order the mylars - 4 euro. I am based in Bulgaria.

BR

Custom Search