PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350

Custom Search

mramlawi
11-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Dear all ,

iam a canon technician just workin on Bizhub 350 and noticed that it jams on duplex can any way tell me what to do ,also when im tryin to make a copy from the first drawer it jams when it starts to take the paper from cassette.

PS: the jams happened on duplex while the paper passing throw the right cover passing down and suddenly it jams

BSGINC
11-26-2013, 05:30 PM
First thing to check is the cassette frame to make sure it isn't cracked. Very common problem. It causes false jams as well.

xscotty1990
11-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Cause of duplex Paperjam could be a broken mylar in duplex unit.

Greets

Marco

eg101
11-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I've had the actuator on the reversing unit come loose.

JustManuals
11-27-2013, 09:01 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
11-27-2013, 09:18 PM

That's ultra common on all black and white bizhubs from di3510, 350, 362, 500 and 501 series! :cool:

juve
11-28-2013, 03:40 PM
check myler which settles on the conveyance unit that it is in place and also check for a thorn plastic guide iin the duplex unit

CraigW
11-28-2013, 08:40 PM

Those things pop out easily.

We had a new install once and yes we did 2-2 at demo. Day later "jams on 2-2" and wanted a new machine. I ask where is the actuator and spring and they claimed it was never on there. Searched high and low and never did find it.

They now have a 36 and insist on pulling the black handles on the drum and cracking the connector cover.

CompyTech
11-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Dear all ,

iam a canon technician just workin on Bizhub 350 and noticed that it jams on duplex can any way tell me what to do ,also when im tryin to make a copy from the first drawer it jams when it starts to take the paper from cassette.

PS: the jams happened on duplex while the paper passing throw the right cover passing down and suddenly it jams

Check what others have stated, all too common with this series. Another place to check, is to replace the duplex clutches inside the right side door cover. Also if you're getting paper jams from cassette, you may want to replace all the pick up wheels and the two one way clutches(even if they look "good"), on tray 1 feed assy. 9x out of 10 this usually fixes miss feeds..

Good luck. :cool:

Custom Search