PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub series

Custom Search

the_marshall
03-07-2008, 05:49 PM
hi all techies :)

I have a little reqeust for you all, i work on a servicedesk of a large waste processing firm in the Netherlands.
we all have en large number of copiers of de brand OCE, (CS180 (Bizhub 350) / CS171(Bizhub 250) / CS173 (Bizhub ??? New machine) / Cs220 (Bizhub ??? didnt found a spec on the minolta site))
is there anybody how have a pdf (or other format) FieldService manuals voor this machines.
That is because i want to be able to troubleshoot error codes of this machines more effectief en quicker.
The procedure is now place a call at the servicedesk of OCE and wait till the guys or girls from the techdesk return youre call, reguarly with the command Reboot youre machine, open and close youre toner lid, open and close paper drawer XX. and then suddly the code is gone and the copier works fine.

So i would kindly ask all of you people of je have only one of this manuals or only willing the share the pages with error code descripton than please send me a copy.

Yours sincerly,
The Marshall "Technical Support Analyst"

niro62
03-07-2008, 06:50 PM
ask one of the field service tech for the service manual or the pages with error codes. also ask for some advanced explanation of the machine(s)

Custom Search