PDA

View Full Version : Jamming New Zeus range of bizhub C224 etc jamming on letter headed paper.

Custom Search

fummbles
11-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Has anyone found that the new C224, ineo +224 range of machines jam a lot on letter head paper.

I've fitted the new ribbed rubber rollers to the take up..

We've noticed that the rubber is different on the transport rollers than on the C220 range..

Has anyone come across this and if so have you managed to sort it???

Cheers

kingarthur
11-28-2013, 12:42 PM
all of ours have been solved by changing the spring over that they supply in the paper feed unit

fummbles
11-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Yeah, we tried that as well..

The paper leaves the feed and hits the transport rollers and doesn't go anywhere...

We've fitted the modified washer to the transport clutch to stop the spring from pinging out... We've also replaced the whole of the feed assy..And I mean all of it under warranty.. just in case... Still no joy... We've got a couple of customers that its doing it on and its always headed paper...

Thanks anyway...

kingarthur
11-28-2013, 12:57 PM
i recently did the course on this, the instructor was saying the someone has tried ribbed tyres on the vertical transport, this has worked, apparently they are trialling this in Japan,

fummbles
11-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Ribbed on the vertical..... Interesting.. the Japanese are going ribbed mad...

We've noticed that they are a grey colour instead of black.... I might try fitting the older C220/280 transport and synch rollers.. they look the same shape just a different material...

Cheers

PeterG
12-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Ribbed on the vertical..... Interesting.. the Japanese are going ribbed mad...

Cheers

Ribbed, for her improved satisfaction!!;):D

EarthKmTech
12-03-2013, 11:11 AM
the e series update machines are all coming standard with the updated soft gray textured transport roller with a paper dust remover on the feed guide.

dusty paper should ALWAYS go in tray 1 as it goes straight to the reg roller and cant slip if it tries, your pretty screwed if you have more than one letter head / specialty paper though.

fummbles
12-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Oh the joy... I'll have to resort back to the good old days of Fedron and some amalgamating tape and a pair of pliers...

Bring back the Minolta 410z I say...

I'll keep you all posted on the outcome... just for kicks..

Custom Search