PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica 7135 "Memory 100% Full"

Custom Search

Doug James
11-28-2013, 03:11 PM
I believe that memory filled up because the copier was scanning dark copies. (The copier was drifting off it's initial,white balance, set up and needed rebooting). Does anyone know if I can re-format the hard-drive to fix this problem. Not much help in the manuals or I am looking in the wrong ones. Any help is very appreciated... Thanks much

Synaux
11-30-2013, 11:08 PM
I believe that memory filled up because the copier was scanning dark copies. (The copier was drifting off it's initial,white balance, set up and needed rebooting). Does anyone know if I can re-format the hard-drive to fix this problem. Not much help in the manuals or I am looking in the wrong ones. Any help is very appreciated... Thanks much

I believe formatting will work...assuming that the issue is actually with the machine not purging the info on the HDD or the HDD has corrupted data.

Luther
12-01-2013, 12:50 PM
add more memory or in 47 mode there is a memory clear

SmellsHot
12-02-2013, 11:52 AM
isn't "memory 100% full" the standard on the older Konica's. The percent goes down when jobs are scanned into memory.....

Synaux
12-02-2013, 04:25 PM
isn't "memory 100% full" the standard on the older Konica's. The percent goes down when jobs are scanned into memory.....
Haha...yep.

Custom Search