PDA

View Full Version : BHC353 error image controller

Custom Search

oscar
11-28-2013, 09:26 PM
machine does not appear the option of image controller ... how do I show her

Synaux
11-29-2013, 02:27 AM
Are you saying the image controller option is not appearing in Service Mode or user mode?
I am not familiar with that particular machine, but sometimes you have to wait some time for the option to show.

If it does not show, you are probably looking at flashing the firmware (if it is not showing in SM).

JustManuals
11-29-2013, 05:59 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

TheOwl
12-02-2013, 09:37 PM
The print controller menu item will only come in the menu when:

a) Have a Fiery Print Controller installed on the machine
b) The Fiery is turned on and has fully booted up

If the machine doesn't have a Fiery installed on the back of the machine, then all of your printing and network options are in the Utility menus. If you do have a Fiery installed and you are not getting the option from the Utility screen, then I would suggest that you Fiery has an issue and will need the OS re-installed or the Controller Type has been changed in service mode.

oscar
12-03-2013, 01:19 PM
I have a BHC353 imagecontroler that is not showing up in service mode and I think therefore it will not appear on the administrator the option of TCP / IP to change the ip of the machine .... already took a clear date and has not returned. if you have something simpler like to enable dipsw I thank

Synaux
12-03-2013, 08:25 PM
I have a BHC353 imagecontroler that is not showing up in service mode and I think therefore it will not appear on the administrator the option of TCP / IP to change the ip of the machine .... already took a clear date and has not returned. if you have something simpler like to enable dipsw I thank

In my experience, I have not found anything to restore the Controller option in Service Mode other than Firmware related fixes.

TheOwl
12-03-2013, 09:51 PM
The controller won't just show up in service mode, you need to know what sort of print controller is attached to your device and set the controller type from service mode to that type of print controller.

If you don't know what sort of print controller you have, then I suggest that you get a tech in to look at your issue as it will save you a lot of time and they will be able to diagnose the issue straight away.

Fiery Print Controller - Attached to the back of the machine.
Standard Print Controller - Comes with all devices as standard and is inbuilt into the MFP Board.

Synaux
12-04-2013, 01:18 AM
Owl is correct; however, I read this as the image controller button/option/field has disappeared from SM, not allowing for any controller to be set in the first place. I have seen this on other (older) models more than once.
Either way, we need you to be more exact in your description for us to help you further, or consult with a technician locally.

Image Controller Setting (in System 2)
• Select the controller to be used
"Controller 0" The standard controller is used
Controller 1 The optional image controller IC-409 is used. (Fiery).

sarah369
02-18-2014, 08:36 AM
I do not what kind of image controller (http://www.rasteredge.com/dotnet-imaging/image-processing/) you use, but some image controllers do not appear in service mode. Maybe you need to adjust it to be visible. Image controller can be used to change image properties (http://www.rasteredge.com/dotnet-imaging/features.shtml), such as format, color, etc.

Custom Search