PDA

View Full Version : Paper Jam C35!!!!!

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
11-29-2013, 07:01 AM
Good morning great people of the Copier world!

Got a great one for you all this morning. I have been fooling around with a c35 all week. It has been saying, every other printout, that there is a jam when there is no jam. I can send a job to the machine and before the machine even makes a noise it comes up with the jam error. I then have to open the right hand side door and close it then it prints. This happens using every tray. I have, so far, changed all the pickup rollers on every tray and the universal tray and updated the firmware to the newest stand and the error remains. Hoping someone has a tip for me to try next?? I'm not sure what to do next. If anyone has a tip it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!! Have a great weekend!!

Mitch

xscotty1990
11-29-2013, 08:17 AM
Hi,

did you checked the sensor in front of the time roller. Had a machine with a broken sensor unit guide. Also check fusing unit for right Position. A jam code would be helpful.

Greetings

Marco

JustManuals
11-29-2013, 05:58 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mitch Barron
12-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the tip Marco. I wasn't able to pull a jam code off the machine. Customer was spazzing lol. I will get one though. You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the sensor in front of the timing roller would you? Thanks again!

Happy Monday!

Mitch

xscotty1990
12-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi Mitch,

must be PS5, Registration sensor

greetings

Marco

jwrycza
12-03-2013, 11:06 PM
I had a problem like this also. On the machines, you can remove the right end plate from the drawer and look inside with a flashlight. Does the roller turn and just not pick up a page? That was my problem. KM has a new drawer assembly you can order. Fixed mine right up! It is cheap too! Hope this helps.

Custom Search