PDA

View Full Version : So tell me a little bit about Hair Colorants.

Custom Search

blackcat4866
11-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Is it possible that the on-staff bots cannot distinguish between use of the word "color" as it relates to hair, instead of copying? There must have been at least 100 posts by the RSS bot about Hair Colorant in the last week.

Anyone here thinking about becoming a hair dresser? Yeah, me either.

=^..^=

Tonerbomb
11-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Is it possible that the on-staff bots cannot distinguish between use of the word "color" as it relates to hair, instead of copying? There must have been at least 100 posts by the RSS bot about Hair Colorant in the last week.

=^..^=

Is that a Wendy's kitty????

Iowatech
11-30-2013, 03:26 AM
That's weird, I hadn't noticed. I need to pay more attention to that. I will do that right now.

Iowatech
11-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Good grief, that is a lot!
On the other hand, $200 to read the full report? Phhht, like that's going to happen.

Aneurysm
12-01-2013, 07:14 AM

=^..^=

I'll have to take a look at the news feed settings and add some additional filtering, I'll just add it after dick pills, gold coins and christian singles.

BTW, that cat with the red hair looks a little psyco

Hansoon
12-01-2013, 09:17 AM

Says the man with that weird Avatar...

:cool::D

Hans

BTW we need here a smiley like a giggling Muttley

http://www.paxgaming.com/smilies/misc/muttley.gif

slimslob
12-01-2013, 08:10 PM

Isn't that normal for blackcat's kitties?

Custom Search