PDA

View Full Version : cyan color problems on a bizhub C550

Custom Search

niticom
12-01-2013, 10:52 PM
the problem I have is with a C550 bizhub, the cyan color has quality imaging unit is 70% of your life useful however strong blue does not come into place only goes magenta (I leave some pictures to printing can see the test) on the screen too leave me the P6 and P21 indicators. agradesco their opinions.
Compare the images that sending good and the other with the problema.23135

Synaux
12-02-2013, 05:57 AM
the problem I have is with a C550 bizhub, the cyan color has quality imaging unit is 70% of your life useful however strong blue does not come into place only goes magenta (I leave some pictures to printing can see the test) on the screen too leave me the P6 and P21 indicators. agradesco their opinions.

Just because the IU is not near EOL does not mean it is not defective, have you tested the cyan IU itself?
P-6 is cyan IU failure.
P21:Transfer belt unit/PH unit/Printer control board (PRCB)
Step Action
1 Wipe clean the surface of the transfer belt with a soft cloth, if it is dirty.
2 Change the image transfer belt unit if the transfer belt is damaged.
3 Change the PH unit.
4 Change PRCB.
(5 while you are there clean the IDC sensors too).

RRodgers
12-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Start off with a reset and stabilize, then go into tech mode and print out a cyan gradiant page. Then print out a any one of the other colors, if they don't match I'd be looking into a new IU. Has this IU been chipped? After a while sometimes the chipped IU's will lose Dev and you won't get decent solids.
Report back.

JustManuals
12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Ubtessy
08-16-2015, 08:57 PM

Hello, call a technician to top or add Developer to that Unit and it will be ok, its cause by shortage of DEVELOPER

copier addict
08-17-2015, 03:01 PM
Hello, call a technician to top or add Developer to that Unit and it will be ok, its cause by shortage of DEVELOPER

It is a two year old thread. I would hope he either has it fixed or replaced by now. lol

Synaux
08-18-2015, 07:23 AM
It is a two year old thread. I would hope he either has it fixed or replaced by now. lol
This is the second "developer epiphany" I have noticed--on posts that I have responded to over a year ago.
Got to love it.

Custom Search