PDA

View Full Version : FS-534 on bizhub c224e

Custom Search

occus
12-02-2013, 12:21 PM
I have problems with the finisher fs-534 on a bizhub c224e.
If i use the half fold function the machine shows 2 messages.

Sometime:
The output is full or paperjam (no paper is inside the machine)

But there are maybe 2-3 sheets not more in the output tray.

Firmware G20-A9

Does anyone have the same experience?
I had the same problem on a other machine in our showroom with a bizhub c224, but i can't reproduce the same error again.

JustManuals
12-02-2013, 06:32 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

MDR24
12-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Is the Message after installing an SD-511? We've had a few that have shown the paper exit full message. We found it was because a switch on the exit tray cover catches and stays down.

occus
12-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi MDR24

Yes of course, the SD is installed.

Can you explain me what do you mean? "because a switch on the exit tray cover catches and stays down" your sensor is out of position or what?

thank you for feedback.

MDR24
12-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Sorry its the actuator on the paper exit tray section (7-A3EPPPA801-Actuator) if you look for that part number in the SD-511 parts list. The actuator doesn't get knocked but the tray section can be installed in such a way that the actuator becomes sticky and doesn't move as freely as it is suppose to. Sorry if I seem vague only recently started on Ineo's

occus
12-06-2013, 04:17 PM
ok i think your wrong, A3EPPPA801 is for me the end position sensor for tray moving down (tray for normal output, not the tray for SD-511)

The exit sensor for SD-511 is a infrared sensor without a aktuator.
Are you the same opinion?

MDR24
12-06-2013, 04:50 PM
That may be the case, i've just doubled checked with the lads in the office and it was definitely that actuator giving us the message. The machine thought the normal output was all the way down because of this. Giving us the output tray is full message you mentioned.

occus
12-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Ah ok, i understand! you get the message about tray full for the second tray output (capacity 3000 sheets)
I have the alert message about the tray from SD-511, so unfortunately in my case that's not the problem, but thank you for your input!

occus
01-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Push the thread ;)

After different tests i can't resolve the problem.
I know the finisher has no output sensor on booklet tray... it counts internal to 20(1folded sheet) and after the message "tray is full" appears.
But on the exit is a paper empty optical-out and a optical-in sensor... if the optical-input sensor get some light from the optical-out sensor it should reset the counter. There is not a hardware problem, because i changed the complete finisher with saddlestitcher, same problem.

The customer prints several jobs, every time 1 sheet folded... sometime it works for 20 sheets, sometime only for 1 sheet... after i get the booklet tray full message... on visit i can print from MS Office Word 20 jobs a 1 sheets, no problem, several tests.

I have not found a timing chart of the paper empty sensor in a print process, I'm wondering if he is permanent active to reset the internal counter or only on time of job ending or job start. It should not be a problem if i take paper out in a print process...? i tried to reproduce the tray full message without success.

nobody has this issue? i cant believe.

Any ideas? thx!

occus
01-22-2014, 02:30 PM
the Solution!

It's a bug of firmware... if the machine goes in deep standby and 1 sheet is in the booklet and you print a folded sheet again, the message appears "booklet tray full"

The problem: The customer print a folded sheet, the machine wakes up from deep standby and makes the job. But after, the customer print again, maybe 10 sec later, of corse the sheet is still in the tray, the machine wakes up again but you can't print, you get the message...

So you have to disable the deep standby in the servicemode, after you have the choice for off/on in admin settings.
The normal standby is not a problem!

Unfortunately, I had no support from km, and I had to work out the solution by my self. http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.png

Custom Search