PDA

View Full Version : paper jam J12-03 On Tray 2 konica 7050

Custom Search

mdm7266
03-10-2008, 09:06 AM
hello, i have a problem on konica 7050.
the problem is jamming on tray 2. the code is J12-03. the paper stops at the right side paper chute, at the entrance of registration roll.

other trays, including bypass tray works fine.

the only problem tray is tray 2. i have replaced the sensors on tray 2. but problem still occurs. sometimes the paper feeds normal. its intermittent but most of the time jamming.

i also swapped the clutches on the feeder - still the same problem.

i suspect the take away (rubber) rollers are worn out but i have no spare to replace them.

to anyone who had encounter this problem. what is the most probable cause of this symptoms. : J12-03 Jamming. paper stops at the right side paper chute, before it enters the registration roller.

another symptom: sometimes the tray 2 indicates "add paper" even though there is paper on tray 2. - i've checked and soldered the paper size switches terminals, the only remedy i make on add paper issue is to remove the feeder assembly and re-insert it again to reset. turning power off-on does not reset the "add paper" problem.

DCPS
03-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Hi
This is what i found in my database.

DESCRIPTION: J12-03 when feeding from Tray 2.
SOLUTION: CAUSE: The lower paper feed solenoid (SD2) is sticking.
SOLUTION: Inspect, clean, and align (SD2) for proper operation

kissy
03-10-2008, 01:06 PM
This problem had faced by me sometime before.Just to find out that one of the sensor was not coming back swiftly to the home position.Just sensor holder and lever holder being cleaned properly and it made it work perfectly.You may check the sensors .some of the sensor levers are binded to springs.

mdm7266
03-10-2008, 01:59 PM
i already swapped the 3 upper sensors to the 3 lower sensorsbefore but problem still exist. tomorow i'll try to checked the solenoids.

thanks

Luther
03-10-2008, 02:01 PM
I would also take the feed roller assembly out of tray one and swap it with tray 2 since you dont have paper feed rubber to replace them ,it would eliminate the rubber as the problem, but i replace these feed rollers a lot and it could be as simple as that, hope this helps

jeroen2005
03-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Try to clean/replace the paper regulation gear in the paper feed unit. It is a one way type gear.

Custom Search