PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Cpp 8050 sc29-12 Error code

Custom Search

Nicolex
03-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Good Moring,

Today i turned on the cpp 8050 i`ve in my workshop and it seemed to be ok (made the normal start up noises) and all of the sudden after a couple of secs everything stopped and it showed error message Sc29-12.

Does anybody know what this means?

Thanks on beforehand

Pd: the forum is great! i found very usefull info in it.

rgrds!

mikeena
03-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Solution ID TAUS0629160EN* Solution Usage 5

Description

SC29-11, SC29-12, SC29-13, SC29-14 error codes.

Solution

PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Use the SC29-xx troubleshooting flow chart prior to attempting the other resolutions below.
Notes :
a. To view a PDF, Adobe Reader® must be installed. Adobe Reader® can be downloaded for free from the Adobe® web site at:
Adobe - Adobe Reader Download - All versions (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html)
b. To view a PDF requiring an Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) font pack, download one for free from the Adobe® web site at:
Adobe - Reader: Asian and Central European font packs for Adobe Reader (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/acrrasianfontpack.html)
c. Set PDF viewing percentage value to at least 200% for clarity.
2. The drum carriage is not inserted completely resulting in both the connector on the drum carriage and main body not seating properly, might also have
caused compressed pins.
To ensure that the drum carriage is inserted properly, perform the following:
a. Remove the 3 screws securing the locating pin on the top of the drum carriage.
b. Insert the drum carriage into the machine.
c. After the drum carriage is inserted into the machine, reinstall the locating pin onto the drum carriage.
d. Check Process Detecting Wiring/1, CN361 main body connector for drum carriage (p/n 65AA90100) and Process Detection Wiring/2, CN361 drum
carriage connector (p/n 65AA90110) for dislodged or damaged pins.
3. Failure of drum potential sensor board.
Swap the Drum Potential Sensor Board assembly (HV detecting sensor assembly, page 99, REF NO. 9 whichincludes the board, rail, sensor and wiring)with
another, and if the code changes corresponding to the swapped sensor, replace failed Drum Potential Sensor Board assembly (p/n 65AA-2282). Perform the
36 Mode/Process adjustment/Recall standard Data.
Note : Themodified drum potential sensors can be identified by a RED dot on the transformer located on the circuit board.
4. Setup adjustment performed incorrectly.
Recall the process adjustment standard data and perform the gamma auto adjustment after insuring that the drum cartridges and charge coronas are properly
seated. To recall the process adjustment standard data, perform the following:
a. Power on the copier while pressing 3 and 6 on the control panel.
b. Select PROCESS ADJUSTMENT followed by RECALL STANDARD DATA.
c. Select YES and then perform the normal setup.
5. Failed Drum Bearings.
The Drum Bearings have been changed to enhance drum grounding. Thepart numbers are:
Rear Drum Bearing (p/n 65AA75051) - (2) required.
Front Drum Bearing (p/n 65AA75081) - (1) required.

Nicolex
03-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks pal, i`ll try that asap

Nicolex
03-12-2008, 01:33 PM
It´s already working!! thank you!

Custom Search