PDA

View Full Version : samsunf 6345 distorted image

Custom Search

jpcopy
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
just got out first sammy 6345. after unbox and set up noticed distorted copy. does it from internal prints aswell from doc. checked with our wholesaler and got tec info there is no adjustment for this. has to be laser and they said they would send one under warranty. its only 1mm from left to right. side margins appear good. the real problem comes when you run a copy of a copy, the distortion shows real bad. can't sell this to a good customer as it will come back to bite. any body else having this kind of problems out of this machine? any other problems to look out for?
should I put up with this right out of the box?
any comments welcomed

just a tech
03-12-2008, 05:18 AM
haven't had any of these give that particular problem right out of the box.. and no you shouldn't put up with it too much. then again, odds are you'd be able to recieve 20 more and none would have a problem.. as far as our experience, the 6345's are fairly good lil' mfp's.. good luck..

lkrsardis
03-12-2008, 12:43 PM
We sell a few of these machines and haven't had a lot of problems. I have seen in other products where the laser unit wasn't seated properly. I'm not sure who your wholesaler is, but owers are real good about taking defective machines back.

jpcopy
03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
we are in the process of returning as wholeseller has no answers. you might want to check your 6345's as the tech at wholeseller checked a 6345 in their office and it also was out by 1mm left to right. even as they say that 1mm is in specs it not for us as copy of a copy shows up real bad. changing out laser then may not solve problem. I would still sell this machine if problem was fixed but won't try untill it is fixed.

arriva1
04-30-2008, 03:57 AM
I would return it. I've had to return a samsung and they were very good about it.

Custom Search