PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C652 - 1102 Jams

Custom Search

MVPunisher
12-10-2013, 07:41 PM
So this is kind of a funny issue to me. Maybe someone has seen it before. I have Just tray 1 jamming. 11x17 feeds fine, all day. Letter size paper though Jams every 2nd or 3rd page. The paper gets out of the tray but just stops in conveyance.

I have swapped the clutches out thinking one sticking or something (wouldn't explain why 11x17 runs all day). I did rollers and torque limiters, but they don't make sense because the first sheet makes it through the machine every single time, and again the 11x17 does also.

Also tried Firmware. This happened to our machine in the shop sometime back but the solution was keep 11x17 in that tray (lol). Now I have one in the field doing it so I have to figure it out.

Definitely seems like some sort of timing issue. Any help if someone has had this happen would be appreciated. Thank you.

Matt

MVPunisher
12-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Justmanuals.com

go ahead carry on

JustManuals
12-10-2013, 08:50 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

occus
12-18-2013, 08:13 AM
Have a look on my thread "10-02, 11-02 Jams" bizhub C452

There is a vertical transport clutch, but in the manual it calls only "gear"... is as black gear with a white plastic inside and a spring... mounted on the drive of 1.paper vertical transport.

good luck!

shorty
08-13-2021, 03:05 PM
Have a look on my thread "10-02, 11-02 Jams" bizhub C452

There is a vertical transport clutch, but in the manual it calls only "gear"... is as black gear with a white plastic inside and a spring... mounted on the drive of 1.paper vertical transport.

good luck!

Hello man , sorry is this the "gear" ?

gear? - Album on Imgur (https://imgur.com/a/stmVI9Z)

emujo2
08-13-2021, 03:08 PM
Do you realize your are jumping onto a 10 year dead thread?

Synthohol
08-13-2021, 04:11 PM
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/49936d1601071871-bizhub-c652-1102-jams-dead-jpg

never gets old (unlike the thread ;) )

femaster
08-14-2021, 12:23 AM

And to answer your question on this dead thread, no, that is a one way bearing, not a gear.
Based on the description in the post you quoted, the "gear" you are looking for is a spring clutch. If you need any further help, start a new post.

Walterj
08-16-2021, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE = MVPunisher; 393227] Así que este es un tema divertido para mí. Quizás alguien lo haya visto antes. Solo tengo la bandeja 1 atascada. 11x17 se alimenta bien, todo el día. Aunque el papel de tamaño carta se atasca cada 2ª o 3ª página. El papel sale de la bandeja pero simplemente se detiene en el transporte.

Cambié los embragues pensando que uno se pega o algo (no explicaría por qué 11x17 funciona todo el día). Hice rodillos y limitadores de par, pero no tienen sentido porque la primera hoja pasa a través de la máquina cada vez, y nuevamente la 11x17 también lo hace.

También probé Firmware. Esto le sucedió a nuestra máquina en la tienda hace algún tiempo, pero la solución fue mantener 11x17 en esa bandeja (risas). Ahora tengo uno en el campo haciéndolo, así que tengo que resolverlo.

Definitivamente parece una especie de problema de sincronización. Se agradecería cualquier ayuda si alguien ha tenido esto sucedido. Gracias.

Matt [/ CITA]

I recommend you check the PS4 sensor of the vertical transport well and see the clutch wear, all the wiring that goes to the PFTDB board.

Greetings and luck

Synthohol
08-16-2021, 08:56 PM
Translated

QUOTE = MVPunisher; 393227] So this is a fun topic for me. Maybe someone has seen it before. I only have tray 1 stuck. 11x17 eats well, all day. Although letter size paper jams every 2nd or 3rd page. The paper exits the tray but just stops during transport. I changed the clutches thinking one is sticking or something (wouldn't explain why 11x17 runs all day). I did rollers and torque limiters, but they don't make sense because the first sheet goes through the machine each time, and again the 11x17 does too. I also tried Firmware. This happened to our machine at the store some time ago, but the solution was to keep 11x17 on that tray (laughs). Now I have one in the field doing it, so I have to figure it out. It definitely looks like some kind of timing issue. Any help would be appreciated if anyone has had this happen. Thanks. Matt [/ QUOTE

acusso1234
08-16-2021, 08:58 PM

No. Quello è un unidirezionale. Saluti da Milano

tsbservice
08-16-2021, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE = MVPunisher; 393227] Así que este es un tema divertido para mí. Quizás alguien lo haya visto antes. Solo tengo la bandeja 1 atascada. 11x17 se alimenta bien, todo el día. Aunque el papel de tamaño carta se atasca cada 2ª o 3ª página. El papel sale de la bandeja pero simplemente se detiene en el transporte.

Cambié los embragues pensando que uno se pega o algo (no explicaría por qué 11x17 funciona todo el día). Hice rodillos y limitadores de par, pero no tienen sentido porque la primera hoja pasa a través de la máquina cada vez, y nuevamente la 11x17 también lo hace.

También probé Firmware. Esto le sucedió a nuestra máquina en la tienda hace algún tiempo, pero la solución fue mantener 11x17 en esa bandeja (risas). Ahora tengo uno en el campo haciéndolo, así que tengo que resolverlo.

Definitivamente parece una especie de problema de sincronización. Se agradecería cualquier ayuda si alguien ha tenido esto sucedido. Gracias.

Matt [/ CITA]

I recommend you check the PS4 sensor of the vertical transport well and see the clutch wear, all the wiring that goes to the PFTDB board.

Greetings and luck

Very old thread plus this guy knows KM stuff very well plus this machine is more than likely dead.
Please move on.

Custom Search