PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta MC2430dl

Custom Search

Dhearn
12-11-2013, 06:53 PM
I know this forum is for copiers, but Im tring to find the part number for the Sycn Solonoid for this machine. The problem that Im having is when i print the machine jams and stops with the trail edge still in the fuser. The image is shifted down the page about 2 inches. the funny thing is when I print from word its seems to be fine. It seems to happen only when printing from email for internet.

Hansoon
12-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Never had one of those solenoids being defective. It only needs replacement of the little patch to avoid it to stick or delay.

Replace but don't leave it out cause otherwise it will stick even more due to magnetic force.

See similar here.

Hans

Dhearn
12-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Thanks Han's I also edited the post can you take a look at it again and tell me if you still feel that it could be this solonoid pad being sticky.

JustManuals
12-12-2013, 01:24 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Dhearn
12-12-2013, 03:17 AM
Thank already have the manuals

Hansoon
12-12-2013, 06:42 AM
That's typical for the failing synchro thingy. Has nothing to do with printing from different sources. It is a mechanical problem caused by the sticky pad and sometimes goo-ied up grease in the clutch itself.

Hans

Custom Search