PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 601 drum and developer replacement question

Custom Search

brent
12-13-2013, 11:10 PM
so I have the manual. but I usually use the set up instructions as far as drum replacement and the functions to do after replacing drum and deveoper. my question is. if I replace both drum blade and developer its easy. just use set up instructions. if I do a drum only. what functions do I use? or I had to do a devellper only replacement what do I do on that?
any thoughts? since I got such good advice on the last machine yall helped me fix.

thanks
brent

fixthecopier
12-13-2013, 11:40 PM
Brent, in doing either/or, I zero the counters for that item and run the usual adjustments, such as carriage set. If I am not mistaken, the developer is rated half the life of the drum, however mine always goes the same distance and I change them together. If using aftermarket drums, the rated voltage can be + or - up to 40 volts off from what the OEM drums are, so you would have to adjust for it.

brent
12-14-2013, 12:49 AM
hey fix. thanks. just in the old minolta days say you would do a f8 for new developer and then a f5 for a drum etc. there are always adjustments after replacing parts . but it is very confusing on this machine to me. seems something should be done for new developer etc. so I did some functions. just isn't clear cut

appreciate the info
brent

scottybbb
12-14-2013, 12:53 AM
Look at page 257 of field service manual.List of adjustment items.

Custom Search