PDA

View Full Version : C35 skew tray 2

Custom Search

wseyller
12-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Copier was installed used 90k prints. This one has no optional paper trays. The cassette tray 2 skews a little enough to be seen by the eye. Bypass tray 1 does not skew. The only loop adjustment I found was only for the adf. Searched the service manual and knowledgebase but didnt find anything related.

Trays two pickup and separation roller was replaced. Also the entire vertical conveyance away (right door assy) for other reason. Skewing happened before and after parts replacement.

Copier is sitting on a table with glass top.

Need some suggestions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

EarthKmTech
12-15-2013, 03:05 AM
If the tray itself has a groove worn into the frame to the front and rear of the roller or anywhere else i would be replacing the complete cassette. Also inspect for worn plastic below that brand new door you just installed.

wseyller
12-17-2013, 11:12 PM
I replaced the cassette tray and looked all around guides up to the registration and still no luck. I called the hotline and they decided to swap out the whole machine. They think maybe the frame is bent. I had noticed that when the tray is fully inserted it is flush to the bottom of the front door on the left side but not the right. On the right the tray is more sunk in. Either way a new machine is coming and I won't have to deal with it anymore. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

occus
12-18-2013, 08:47 AM
I sold out 2 machines, both are skewed... changed the trays and so on... no luck. Thats a bad construction... the paper feed, the consumption of toner (check the bottles, sometime many toner is inside), everything... changed to a A3 model, better for you and the customer.

spend many hours to find the problems... but isn't easy, otherwise km would not change the machine. The tray lift up metallplate is not parallel to cassette frame, also vertical rollers pressure of the spring left and right are strange, you can see the paper is going left or right during passage the vertical transport. I have no idea and not more time for that.

Custom Search