PDA

View Full Version : Copier Problem in New Machine

Custom Search

junidexy
12-15-2013, 06:06 AM
I bought new Konica Minolta C353, I used to get prints are fine, but when I make photocopy in my new machine, it come with Black BLOCK, how can I cancel the option, Image is attached in this, please get back to me

Mr Spock
12-15-2013, 02:25 PM
You need a copy of the setup directions and follow them step by step. If you miss a step then this is what happens.

junidexy
12-15-2013, 11:44 PM
please can send me the setup format

JustManuals
12-16-2013, 05:07 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

There are 75 references to the installation in this manual.

Ctl-Alt-Del
12-16-2013, 05:15 PM
I bought new Konica Minolta C353, I used to get prints are fine, but when I make photocopy in my new machine, it come with Black BLOCK, how can I cancel the option, Image is attached in this, please get back to me

Mr. Spock is correct, you missed something in setup. Had a similar problem way back after I failed to set the time in the machine during setup.

emujo
12-16-2013, 07:53 PM
1st, I don't believe you got a "new" C353, maybe new to you though. The blocks you are getting are probably from a failed System Control Board. Performing the original setup incorrectly produces the "lines of shame", not blocks. If you think you bought a "new" MFP and want to double check, I'm sure we can give you some things to look at to be sure you weren't suckered. Emujo

Synaux
12-17-2013, 07:10 AM
You need to not cycle power and adjust these (then power cycle)
Date and time (I believe in administrator mode)
Install Date
List Output (I don't do this)
and maybe one or two more other things...I cannot seem to find my notes--how annoying...

In my experience, you do not need to perform any of the ADF adjustments and gradation adjustments to rid yourself of these security blocks.

If you get the installation manual from JustManuals and still cannot get it to work it out let me/us know.

"The blocks you are getting are probably from a failed System Control Board. Performing the original setup incorrectly produces the "lines of shame", not blocks."
Emuju, lets hope its not a failing board, but I have seen these blocks after NVRAM flashing (older models)...effectively requiring the installation process to be administered.

Synaux
12-17-2013, 07:12 AM
1st, I don't believe you got a "new" C353, maybe new to you though. The blocks you are getting are probably from a failed System Control Board. Performing the original setup incorrectly produces the "lines of shame", not blocks. If you think you bought a "new" MFP and want to double check, I'm sure we can give you some things to look at to be sure you weren't suckered. Emujo

"There are ¼-inch gray/black squares all over the copies.
Solution
CAUSE: Incorrect or incomplete setup procedure causes a security pattern to be output over the copies."

Synaux
12-17-2013, 07:17 AM
I finally found what I was looking for
Do these in this order:
Touch Panel Adjustment in Accessibility settings
Gradation Adjustment in Service Mode
Date/Time setting in Service Mode
Date/Time setting in Administrator Mode
Enter Install Date in Service Mode
Serial Number Input in Service Mode
List Output in Service Mode

junidexy