PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C500 - calibration problem sc45-20

Custom Search

mkoltowski
12-18-2013, 07:04 PM
I have a problem with bizhub c500. Shows me the error 45-20. From what is written in the service manual, it is a problem with the calibration.

Earlier showed me the error 23-09. I cleaned the transfer belt unit, there were a lot of waste toner, and the belt did not want to turn. After cleaning error gone.

Then 29-20. Swapped places yellow to magenta drum potential sensor. Error disappeared. Once showed 27-01.

It still shows up 45-20. I'll turn the machine displays the communication "Please wait, initial settings" or something similar, and after a few seconds shows this error.

Cleaned with compressed air the calibration sensors (PS8 and PS9).

Has anyone had this problem?

Mick01
12-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Sounds like you have a serious problem with the engoine. 4520 relates to colour registration issue. Most likely you have an issue with one or more of the collour channells. Try booting straight into 36 mode and output test pattern 81. Check to see that all colours are printing correctly on the page. This should isolate which colour channells you are having issues with.
If this makes no sense to you i suggest getting a trained technician to look at your machine.
My best guess is your machine is in desperate need of a service.

Grantstreetdigital
01-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Clean every thing really well that means all senators. Developer & charge wire assemblies may need to be replaced.

slp5357
02-03-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm hoping I can get a little help with this same problem. I have a small print shop just west of Pittsburgh. Several years ago I bought a used Konica Minolta Colorforce 8050 that the
previous owner had given up on. It has the same error code SC45-20. I've visited the forum a few times and was able to gather a little info. At present, I have figured out that the reason I have the error code is that this machine is not transferring toner from the hoppers to the developers. In the 47 mode I can get the toner bottles to rotate and fill the hoppers, but that's as far as it gets. Is there a way to reset the software switches to the factory settings, or does anyone have the 47 mode switch settings that would activate the toner auger motors? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
Steve

Albonline
02-04-2014, 04:29 PM
try the interlock switches for the toner door . your problem may also be caused by toner density sensors being blocked from working due to lumpy developer sitting on them. I would get somebody to do a pm on it, though this would cost some money and the 8050 is well into obsolescence. best advice I could give you is cut your loses and get into something a few generations newer.

slp5357
02-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Albonline - thanks, I guess I've got to make due with this machine for now - My printing business is barely hanging on with this economy. You mentioned the toner sensors - Where are they located and are they a pain to get to? I have a feeling this might be where the problem lies. This machine sat for a couple years in an unheated storage warehouse and it's possible that condensation might have helped cake up the toner.

Thanks again for the reply!
Steve

Albonline
02-05-2014, 02:48 PM
toner density sensor are on the individual developer units.

Custom Search