PDA

View Full Version : necit45c6 tray 3 jamming issue

Custom Search

duane@pbbsinc.com
12-19-2013, 01:02 PM
I have three copiers in the field doing exactly the same jamming symptoms.
The paper is crashing on the seperation roller and bending lead edge down were sep roller is.
I have changed all of the feed rollers the clutches and the torque limiter on the boxes that are jamming. I did notice that if I change angle of unit by bending it up it seems to be better but it still jams after a few hundred or so.
I must be missing an obvious part that just wears out to cause this mis seperation jam.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure of bizhub color model number cross reference.

Synaux
12-19-2013, 04:57 PM
I have three copiers in the field doing exactly the same jamming symptoms.
The paper is crashing on the seperation roller and bending lead edge down were sep roller is.
I have changed all of the feed rollers the clutches and the torque limiter on the boxes that are jamming. I did notice that if I change angle of unit by bending it up it seems to be better but it still jams after a few hundred or so.
I must be missing an obvious part that just wears out to cause this mis seperation jam.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure of bizhub color model number cross reference.

Have you tried Konica's Modified Guide Plate (p/n A00J662900)?
PM me if you need the documentation for it.

duane@pbbsinc.com
12-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Not awair of this part is there a field bulletin on this guide and does this install on the feed assy by the sep roller?

Synaux
12-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Not awair of this part is there a field bulletin on this guide and does this install on the feed assy by the sep roller?
Bulletin Number 6385

Custom Search