PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C353 -

Custom Search

junidexy
12-20-2013, 07:47 AM
My Konica Minolta have nose when I start the copier, this is the message is shown in the screen (Install the waste Toner box and Close all doors) and some rotation noise comes from the copier,
I replace the waste box also , have the same issue, I attached the image and the video clip , please check and help me on this,

Imsdal
12-20-2013, 09:39 AM
I send you a page of the part manual
Loof if the sensor is clean and if the waste is new or not.
If the machine is making some strange noise after you clean the sensor
better to call a Tech cause it can be the motor that is not turning as it should.

Cheers

Imsdal

junidexy
12-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the kind reply, I try with your instruction, have same noise, I thing might be motor is not rotating, can you give instruction to solve the motor problem,

Note:
I am selling Konica Minolta copier in our country, I am importing from second hand copier from France, I have two technician, they are new to this issue, If you can send me the instruction I can ask my technician to follow the procedure,

Please help

Imsdal
12-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Try to get out the transfer belt and see if there is any obstacle in the canal and if it so clean it.
You can take the transfer belt from the right side of the machine 2 screws.

junidexy
12-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the kind reply I try your instruction, but still the noisy is their,

I attached image, mostly the sound is come from the white wheel, please check and tell me how to solve that

Imsdal
12-20-2013, 12:39 PM
There is a possibility that the Door of ADU and
Second roller touches and noise occurs from the Door of ADU. This is caused
by the transformation of the Door.

Replace to new cover.
Parts name : Door (ADU)
Parts number :
A02E810202
For the details, please
refer to PMN releasing soon

Hope this help mate.

Cheers

Synaux
12-20-2013, 04:04 PM
There is a bulletin for abnormal noise and indicator that waste toner box needs to be installed.
Solution is to replace the defective waste toner box, also you can check PS32 state in service mode.
Of course, before you throw the waste toner box away you can try the coveted caveman technique--that I have perfected--hit with a hammer 8 times, throw it on the ground 4 times, kick once, but remember grunting noises are conditional (do this with it in a garage bag). Sometimes they need some tough love :)

Blizzoo
12-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the kind reply I try your instruction, but still the noisy is their,

I attached image, mostly the sound is come from the white wheel, please check and tell me how to solve that

That "dust" falled on the right transfer belt handle in the pic is from fuser worn gear below?

JustManuals
12-20-2013, 04:52 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search