PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine C451 screen lock

Custom Search

cokwax
12-22-2013, 08:07 PM
I called a tech to solve the problem of freezing at KM logo.
After installing a new NVRAM, it finally booted past the KM logo but there was this trouble code c0105 which showed up and, unfortunately, the screen froze again and could not allow to touch "continue operation".

Tech suspects printer board. Any ideas?

leoace
12-22-2013, 11:07 PM
After installing a new NVRAM, it finally booted past the KM logo but there was this trouble code c0105 which showed up and, unfortunately, the screen froze again and could not allow to touch "continue operation".

Well, the public info for C0105 is "Tray 3/4 Feeder transportation Motor turning at abnormal timing"

You may check the Motor (M25) for correct function or replace the PFTDB (Paper Feed Transport Drive Board) and/or the the Printer Controll Board (PRCB). So, if the Motor works correctly, i guess that only leaves you a firmware reflash or a replacement of those boards.

*** Oh, old thread. Didnt notice that...

methogod
12-23-2013, 01:03 AM
C0105 code at power up and touch panel may be unresponsive.

CAUSE: Failed Power Supply board.

SOLUTION: Replace the DCPS (p/n A00J M404 05 for bizhub C451/C550/C650 and p/n A0P0 R704 11 for bizhub C452/C552/C652 ).

possible tech did'nt unplug the machine when replacing NV ram, and blew the DCPS...

or everything happened due to a surge... and blue the NV ram and DCPS

its a pain to install this board, but easier then a full printer control board.

I would also check all connections as things comes loose that can cause this as well.

Synaux
12-23-2013, 03:30 AM

Why did you start an almost identical thread to the original (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/showthread.php/84400-C451-not-booting)?
People were responding to the original.

Good job creating a redundant post.

I don't think we are all so stupid around here that we need to read something posted twice.

As I told you in the original post and methogod here, the error indicated a failed power board.
(I do not believe leoace's source is correct...).

methogod
12-23-2013, 04:25 AM
did see the duplicate post...

noted.

Synaux
12-23-2013, 05:29 AM
did see the duplicate post...

noted.

methogod, I tried to send you a pm, but you need to clear out your inbox to receive any new messages

GARZA
03-01-2017, 11:39 PM
3/1/2017 Had the same problem with a C451 after clearing a C0206 error in tray 3, POR correctly but touch screen was unresponsive. Checked the motor associated with tray 3 paper feed & that was ok, had a similar problem with another copier and replaced the power supply. Did just that with the C451 and corrected the problem, I hope this gives you some insight and help :)

Custom Search