PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 200 load paper message

Custom Search

Nitro_Salmon
12-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Have a bizhub 200 that keeps saying pull out selected tray and load paper when using tray 2. Have replaced registration clutch, both clutch's in tray 2 feed section and paper detect sensor. Have checked tray and swapped out tray with issue still happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

methogod
12-23-2013, 04:37 AM
When feeding from any tray, at least 3 pages are output. After a minimum of 3 pages exit the machine, the display prompts the user to load paper in the tray. The tray still has paper loaded. Opening and closing the tray will start the job again.

CAUSE: Synchronizing Roller Clutch has failed.
SOLUTION: Replace Synchronizing Roller Clutch (p/n 9322100081).

Also these are older machines, how many clicks are on it...

if its over 1m, i would get him a replacement BH350 for 350 bucks...

Hansoon
12-23-2013, 06:45 AM
When this error happened with all our Bizhubs in the past I always could revive the sync clutches by blowing them out with compressed air and than soaking them with brake cleaner.

We change those sync clutches only when they become noisy because of a worn gear crown. BTW, when you have a junker around from the previous series such as the Di-350/351/3510 etc. you can use those clutches as well for the more modern Bizhubs.

Hans

Blizzoo
12-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Check the Item 24 like shown in the attachment if it's not broken.The pick-up roller don't came down after the cassete is closed.

wseyller
12-24-2013, 03:17 AM
Can you hear the tray lift or does it not lift? You can pull tray 1 out to visually watch it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

copier addict
12-24-2013, 04:32 PM
When this error happened with all our Bizhubs in the past I always could revive the sync clutches by blowing them out with compressed air and than soaking them with brake cleaner.

We change those sync clutches only when they become noisy because of a worn gear crown. BTW, when you have a junker around from the previous series such as the Di-350/351/3510 etc. you can use those clutches as well for the more modern Bizhubs.

Hans

Sounds like a lot of work for a fairly inexpensive part. lol The clutches that come apart I will sometimes clean and re-install, it dependes where they are and how long it takes to get to them. But as a rule I replace clutches that start to give problems.

Custom Search