PDA

View Full Version : IC409 Configuration Login Failure

Custom Search

Synaux
12-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Got two IC-409's on the name network that I cannot configure via browser. Both have system1.01 installed with the critical patches installed.

When attempting to configure remotely I am prompted with this error:

com.sun.deploy.net.JARSigningException: Found unsigned entry in resource: http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx/configureLogin.jar
Tried the following on two different Win7 machines, Win Vista, and Win XP
Disabling Firewalls
Chrome
Firefox
Internet Explorer
Installing/Updating/Reinstalling Java

Here is where it gets interesting, I installed the Apache Server Update (ZAG86) and "IE9 the Compatibility patch: This patch will address an issue where launching Setup/Configure on Internet Explorer 9, the Setup/Configure window is blank." (BRKFD).
Rebooted the Fiery and was able to login then logged out via Internet Exploder.

Later today, I wanted to test it with Chrome and Firefox but was unable. At this time, I was unable to login via Internet Exploder either.

Then I go into the Java Console and systematically disabled all security and authentication settings. Nothing seemed to work until I had all security-settings disabled.

I don't understand! ?|-_-|¿
I know this is not an essential function, but it would be nice to be able to use it.

wseyller
12-24-2013, 03:10 AM
Java is a turd. Most of the time java causes so many issues. Updating java can't break you. Try some older version of java. If no help then backup your config and whatever else you have on that fiery and reload the OS.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Custom Search