PDA

View Full Version : KM C6500 doesn't starting up..

Custom Search

printduthu
12-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi, KM C6500 keep showing "Wait for a while.." and doesn't warming up, I checked all power MainBoards are working on well . any ideas for me ??
Thank you,

solidzdawg
12-27-2013, 04:40 PM
$$ is on the OACB

Synaux
12-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi, KM C6500 keep showing "Wait for a while.." and doesn't warming up, I checked all power MainBoards are working on well . any ideas for me ??
Thank you,

"Please wait for a while" message and unable to power the machine OFF/ON from sub-power switch after failed firmware update. Service mode will be inaccessible. May also indicate "System down please main power off and on". Power save button is flashing on control panel.
CAUSE: Machine is in "Power On" mode due to flashing of Image files to the OACB failing.

SOLUTION: Firmware Image (I0-I5) files must be resent using the ISWutility.
Note: USB Flash will not be possible until firmware is written to the OACB. The current machine condition is the same as when replacing the OACB.

Please wait for a while" message and unable to power the machine OFF/ON from sub-power switch. Firmware update was not being performed prior to issue.
CAUSE: Failed OACB.

SOLUTION: Replace the OACB (p/n A03U H010 5A for bizhub PRO models or p/n A1DU H010 02 for bizhub PRESS models).
Note: The new OACB will not have firmware loaded which will require the board be flashed using the ISW utility. USB flash will not be possible until the firmware is installed on the replacement OACB.

"Please Wait" message with C-37C5 (or any C-37xx code).
CAUSE: Any C-37xx code indicates a problem with the fuser roller temperature.

SOLUTION: For the C-37C5 code, replace the upper fuser lamp (p/n A03U M31E 00 for bizhub PRO models or p/n A1DU M31E 00 for bizhub PRESS models).

"Please Wait Warming Up" message frequently during copy/print runs.
PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Incorrect machine configuration. (Terminating on Non-Terminating finisher)
Remove all finishers and test.

2. Incorrect Software SW setting.
Set fixing temperature soft switch to the standard setting. To set the fixing temperature soft switch perform the following:
a. Enter Service Mode.
b. Select System Setting.
c. Select Software SW Setting.
d. Set Software SW 19-1 to 1 (ON), 19-2 to 1 (ON) and 19-3 to 0 (OFF for Standard fixing temperature settings.
e. Exit Service Mode.

"Please Wait Now Adjusting" message.
CAUSE: Machine has a service code and the display of service codes has been disabled.

SOLUTION: Set Software SW 11-0 to 0. Cycle power OFF/ON and check for a service code.

"Please Wait..." message. Touch panel is unresponsive, Sub power indication light is flashing on control panel and Service mode can not be accessed by powering on while holding utility.
CAUSE: The OACB was replaced with no firmware loaded.

SOLUTION: Load firmware. Power ON the machine and wait until it reaches the "Please Wait" indication. Using a USB cable (USB memory stick cannot be used) and the ISWTRNS utility, send the "Image All" files. The transfer may be slow.

JustManuals
12-27-2013, 07:36 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

1FRY1
12-28-2013, 09:40 PM
I'll put my money on one of the three fuser lamps in the upper roller

Check all three as well as the one in the lower roller.

printduthu
12-29-2013, 02:51 AM
I changed this mainboard and fuser unit, But nothing change..

blaze2000
12-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Looks like you changed the PRCB, the suspected board is the OACB. Check out the attachment...23448

methogod
12-31-2013, 01:02 PM
if you checked, everything, and still stuck i wold reload firmware.

you should be able to boot, with the fuser un-pluged eliminating that issue...

gurko_gg
01-04-2014, 11:14 AM
you can try following steps:

open the power while pressing stop button if anything change

update the firmware via iswtrns

rindraintsoa
04-26-2016, 07:37 AM
Dear all,
I have similar problem with my 6500 machine, I have tried to flash the machine via USB cable but the machine is not recognised by the istrns, I mean when I connect the USB cable there is no "new hardware detected" message, and when I try to send data, a message " USB port not ready" appears, what can I do?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Custom Search