PDA

View Full Version : Right door open DI620

Custom Search

GUILHERME
03-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Hello members of Copytechnet,

This is my first message!

I need help about a DI620. This machine show me the right door open and there isn't any problems with the sensors and cables. Boards are testing an another machine and doesn't have any problems with them.
Do you know how to resolve this problem?
I live in Brazil and I respect your opinions very much.

Thank you in advance.

Guilherme.

Sorry by my English. :o

mitchl
03-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Hello members of Copytechnet,

This is my first message!

I need help about a DI620. This machine show me the right door open and there isn't any problems with the sensors and cables. Boards are testing an another machine and doesn't have any problems with them.
Do you know how to resolve this problem?
I live in Brazil and I respect your opinions very much.

Thank you in advance.

Guilherme.

Sorry by my English. :o

This may sound a little far fetched but its the first thing that comes to mind.......... Go to the machine and check the serial number tag and verify that it say's DI-620. Reason being most dont realize that you can convert a 520 to a 620 by flashing it with 620 firmware and swapping 2 wires on one of the connectors on the A board, if you dont swap the 2 wires you wind up with the machine indicating that the right door is open............. We do quite a bit of export through my wholesale division and back in the day use to convert 50 to 100 of these at a time as they didnt want 520 in S.A. just 620's so you convert them! You can turn a DI-450 to a 550, Di-551 to a 650............. At any rate if the model number is gone or the whole serial number tag you know what going on and if that's the case let me know and I'll try to dig up the info on which connector and what pin numbers............ There's a company on the east coast of Fl. named Intercom (great people) they have what I consider the best Dr. Frankenstein in the business, this guy has an intimate understanding of these machines and actually figures this stuff out, now if we can just get him to figure out how to turn shit to gold we would all be retired:p. I'm being told that you can turn a DI-2510 to a 3510 very easily also but haven't attempted it yet!

GUILHERME
03-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Mitchl,

Thank you very much for your return!!!

I try to do this, and post the results. The machine is in another province , but I call to technical staff to instruct them.

I Know Intercom. Really these people are very nice!

Thank you very very much!!!

Guilherme.

GUILHERME
03-14-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't remember what pins too. But , I know who know. I need find this person.
Mitchl, if you to remember , please speak to me , ok?

Thank you.

Guilherme.

mitchl
03-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't remember what pins too. But , I know who know. I need find this person.
Mitchl, if you to remember , please speak to me , ok?

Thank you.

Guilherme.
I am getting the info and hopefully will have it to you by days end!

mitchl
03-17-2008, 03:09 PM
If indeed someone tried to convert this from a 520 to a 620 and didnt swap the 2 wires this is what you need to do.

On PWB-A connector PJ-3 swap the wires from A3 and B13 that should take care of the open right door indication.

GUILHERME
03-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Hi Mitchl,

I try to do this tomorrow morning and post the result.

Thank you very very much.

GUILHERME.

Raymondd
03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Hey Guilherme,

You may want to check the toner collecting box.
It will show an open door if it is not in properly.

GUILHERME
03-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Hey Guilherme,

You may want to check the toner collecting box.
It will show an open door if it is not in properly.

Hello Raymondd,

I do this first, above all, because in EP4000 this code is frequent!
Thank you very much for your reply!!!!

But , I swap the wires like Mitchl said and resolve the door open:):).

Thank you Mitchl a lot!!!!

Now, appers code C11FF. I"ll check ferrite coils and I finding the new problem.:(:confused:

My problem is the machine is 500km far from me, so... I delay a time to post the results.

Let me say thanks again for prompty reply and I hope to be able to return the favor sometime.

Guilherme.

Sorry by my English.

mitchl
03-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Hello Raymondd,

I do this first, above all, because in EP4000 this code is frequent!
Thank you very much for your reply!!!!

But , I swap the wires like Mitchl said and resolve the door open:):).

Thank you Mitchl a lot!!!!

Now, appers code C11FF. I"ll check ferrite coils and I finding the new problem.:(:confused:

My problem is the machine is 500km far from me, so... I delay a time to post the results.

Let me say thanks again for prompty reply and I hope to be able to return the favor sometime.

Guilherme.

Sorry by my English.

Wow this world is getting just to damn small..... Gui Gui, don't you work with Os Mario Santa Rita????????

Why didn't you just call me at the office, you know the one you were at for the last 2 weeks in Tampa! I'll look the code up that the machine is throwing and get back to you...... By the way your English does suck!!!!:eek:

GUILHERME
03-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Wow this world is getting just to damn small..... Gui Gui, don't you work with Os Mario Santa Rita????????

Why didn't you just call me at the office, you know the one you were at for the last 2 weeks in Tampa! I'll look the code up that the machine is throwing and get back to you...... By the way your English does suck!!!!:eek:

Hello Mitchl,

Thank you!!

No, I don't know Mario Santa Rita!!
Unfortunately, I live in São Paulo and the copier is in Rio de Janeiro ( Wonderful City, Carnaval, samba, mulatas... Do you know? )

I don't speak English very well, but I understand almost everything. I'm learning, one day... I'll have courage to speak English with you, ok? ;)

Sorry by my English again, ok? I'm learning...:p

All the best!!!!

Guilherme.

mitchl
03-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Hello Mitchl,

Thank you!!

No, I don't know Mario Santa Rita!!
Unfortunately, I live in São Paulo and the copier is in Rio de Janeiro ( Wonderful City, Carnaval, samba, mulatas... Do you know? )

I don't speak English very well, but I understand almost everything. I'm learning, one day... I'll have courage to speak English with you, ok? ;)

Sorry by my English again, ok? I'm learning...:p

All the best!!!!

Guilherme.
I thought for sure you were Os Mario's tech, but at any rate I was just giving you a hard time about your English, you actually do a much better job than some U.S born Cubans that I know!:p I wouldn't mind doing Carnival sometime looks like my kind of party!

GUILHERME
03-24-2008, 09:29 PM
code C11FF.

I change the Ram Pack and solved this problem!:)

Thank you for your valuable input!!!

GUILHERME.

bowser
04-10-2008, 04:31 AM
it is a failure on the memory board check your memory and dip switch configuration might have to replace located on the right side of mc in front of hdd

bowser
04-11-2008, 06:29 AM
never saw second page sorry glad rampack solved problem

Custom Search