PDA

View Full Version : C450

Custom Search

sunsetoutpost
12-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Top half if image is side one (prints clean), bottom half is second side (pinholes in halftone areas). This happens in black only and color. Tried different paper stock, no change. -- HELP!

JustManuals
12-31-2013, 12:34 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

blaze2000
12-31-2013, 02:42 AM
Transfer voltage adjustments, check them make sure all your adjustments are at default.

sunsetoutpost
12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
OK -- Changed the 2nd transfer roller, reset transfer adjustments, cleaned sensors, no more pin holes in the non-solids. Now, only on the second side, and only in the black image I'm getting this. I know it's New Year's Eve, I'll get my bubbles later!

Tried to replace the black IU, but got 'wrong IU installed' error and had to put the original back temporarily.

Albonline
01-02-2014, 06:06 PM
OK -- Changed the 2nd transfer roller, reset transfer adjustments, cleaned sensors, no more pin holes in the non-solids. Now, only on the second side, and only in the black image I'm getting this. I know it's New Year's Eve, I'll get my bubbles later!

Tried to replace the black IU, but got 'wrong IU installed' error and had to put the original back temporarily.
this is a lack of humidity issue your 2nd transfer settings should take care of this, however there is a high altitude setting you can try. setting this makes doing gradation impossible.

Custom Search