PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C253 blank pages

Custom Search

copyman
01-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Blank (no image) copies & prints,happening with color and B&W. No error codes.

I did see the tech bulletin about replacing the PWB-PH board.

Anyone else ever see this? Account is far away and want to make sure to bring anything else it could be.

Thanks in advance

wseyller
01-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Check that the transfer belt is driving. I've seen the belt get damaged to the point where it gets stuck and the drive slips and will cause blank pages.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

JustManuals
01-04-2014, 10:32 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Canon.Tech
01-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Start my stopping the machine mid run see if there is an image on the transfer belt & image units

copyman
01-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the help. Turned out the transfer belt was completely torn apart. Special thanks to wseyller, because of his post I had the transfer belt with me.

Really strange that it did not throw a code with a torn belt. I thought a sensor reads the edge of belt for movement?

Anyway all is good and machine is working now.

Thanks Again

Happy New Year

blackcat4866
01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Not so strange really. In all the equipment I see, I can say the only transfer errors I've ever seen were primary transfer shift in the Kyocera Saturns. Even when the primary transfer belt is tangled in the pulleys, the only warning you'll get is some gear noise, and jamming.

Oh wait, and on the Kyocera Alphard series there was some problem with the primary transfer belt shifting to the rear, but that was resolved with updates to the transfer belt assy. =^..^=

slimslob
01-05-2014, 11:25 PM
On most Ricohs you will get ID sensor errors, but they only logged and not displayed on the panel.

wseyller
01-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Good to hear you got it going

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

copyman
01-06-2014, 12:26 AM
There were several "P" warning codes but these type of codes dont stop the machine. The customer didn't see the oil can on display. If they would have told me about the oil can I would of had them read me the codes and if there were several P codes realted to Trans belt I would have figured it had to be something with that.

Just to clarify I have seen these belts tear but never this bad with complete blank page. Also damaged the black Image unit by some of the belt getting fed into unit and scratching drum.

gabitzzup
12-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Hi, Can someone help me.

Bizhub c253 printing blank pages,
the Transfer Belt Is god, I change the PWB-PH and the same, change relay Board, change mainboard, change Hv Board.
I'm stuck now.

Please Hellppp.
Thank You.

copyman
12-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Funny, I circled back to this thread that I originally started back in 2014 to answer a question.

Check transfer roller on side door. The contacts that mate with machine when door closed may need to be re-shaped to make better contact. Did you stop machine mid-cycle to see if image is on trans belt? is this happening when copying & printing internal test pages?

gabitzzup
12-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Hi, Thank's for reply
No image is forming on Transfer belt and no mater where the printing is comming, print reports, test, copy or computer just blank pages.
I had another c253 with mechanical problems and i change from that all the boards except Power Supply :(
i will try what you sugest.

PinkPanther
12-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Did you change the laser drive board (LDDB) ?

Sounds if nothing at all happens to build an image.

copyman
12-09-2017, 03:06 AM
In that case if you don't have an image on belt and you have replaced HVPS then look at laser unit. Not sure about the color 4 series if all 4 lasers would go out, but I've had several newer B&W bizhubs give blank pages and NO codes! Most recently a bizhub 363. I was expecting a code if the laser was bad so I did what you did and replaced the HVPS, A board, Image unit and it turned out to be the print head laser unit.

kmcopytech
12-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Hi, Can someone help me.

Bizhub c253 printing blank pages,
the Transfer Belt Is god, I change the PWB-PH and the same, change relay Board, change mainboard, change Hv Board.
I'm stuck now.

Please Hellppp.
Thank You.

No image, No code.

First check the flat cable.

Good luck!

Jack.

gabitzzup
12-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Hi, Thank You all for your help.
I manage to fix it, the problem was th HV Board and a pinch wire from Hv Board To PRCB. (+ wire) from cn2

Custom Search