PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Scan Copier Issue

Custom Search

junidexy
01-08-2014, 07:07 AM
I have Konica Minolta C353 Copier, Copier Print are fine, also Photcopy from RADF also fine, when I keep paper in the Glass and got photocopy it has light shadow in the corner, I attached all the image, anyone can help me on this

gurko_gg
01-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi,

You should be check radf's hinges

Regards

JR2ALTA
01-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Increase edge erase in scan settings, set as default when shadow is gone.

emujo
01-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Increase edge erase in scan settings, set as default when shadow is gone.

That's cheating, but I like it...Emujo

Imsdal
01-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Clean the mirrors and under the glass.

907tec
01-08-2014, 06:32 PM
We have seen the same defect occur when the scanner frame is bent, or if the scan mirrors are not aligned properly.. Sometimes people lean on the free-hanging left corner of the scanner assembly, causing it to sag downwards. Take a step back and look at the front lip of the scanner assembly to make sure it is perfectly level.

blackcat4866
01-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Hi,

You should be check radf's hinges

Regards

I'm with gurko on this one. Most likely the document feeder height is too high at the rear. It could be a height adjustment, or the hinges may be worn out. It's unlikely to be a bent scanner frame since you would get parallelogrammed scans from both the glass and the document feeder.

The shading that you're seeing from the glass is just that the paper is not being held down to the glass. A simple test would be to place your original on the glass, then place a ream of paper on top of it. My guess is the shading will be gone.

Good investigating. There are enough clues in these documents to give a definitive diagnosis. =^..^=

Custom Search