PDA

View Full Version : df 614 jam on a bizhub 601

Custom Search

brent
01-13-2014, 05:14 PM
has anyone had problems with the lift plate on this doc feeder the df 614 on the konica minolta bizhub 601? I caught the machine just not lifting it when it should have. I see there is a motor and a gear train that lifts the plate to feed each original. but it is too fast and random jamming to catch it. any thoughts? thanks again

brent

brent
01-13-2014, 06:29 PM
the darn machine seems to be working very good now. that is my luck right?

brent

SmellsHot
01-14-2014, 11:57 AM
You can lift up the metal lift plate....underneath the plate and at the rear you will see the driving gears. Very common for them to get gunked up with paper scraps and cause lifting issues /noises/jamming.....Just clean the teeth out with a flat blade. I've made this a MCP for any DF issues

Synaux
01-15-2014, 01:33 AM
has anyone had problems with the lift plate on this doc feeder the df 614 on the konica minolta bizhub 601? I caught the machine just not lifting it when it should have. I see there is a motor and a gear train that lifts the plate to feed each original. but it is too fast and random jamming to catch it. any thoughts? thanks again

brent

A few weeks ago, I thoroughly cleaned one due to jams (and it was filthy)--I did not go into the gears, but will next time I am there.
Anyways, it stopped jamming. I made it feed close to 1k times then another 200 or so duplex. Not a single jam.

I hear its jamming again a week later...

JR2ALTA
01-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Two critical one-ways. One on rear of top cover and one on rear of reg section that lifts up.

At very least clean shaft and one ways.

Also a sensor gets dusty underneath black plate in turnaround section, when you lift up df.

Pretty much everything but the rollers cause jamming on this model

brent
01-15-2014, 02:17 AM
I will have to check that out. Because the damn thing is working now
But I'll be back soon. It has 1.3 mill on it

Custom Search