PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Oce plotwave 300, 5102 error code

Custom Search

Eagle
01-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi there
i have a Oce plotewave 300 that was working fine and tested at the customers before we moved it, After relocating it and switching it on the first print jammed and the print had a solid black bar across the top from left to right then white bar the same size as black then black again and white and black..
After clearing the jam we tried again, it didnt jam but it did the same patten again black white black white and u could bearly see text in the print..
Then we switched it off and on again a the error code popped up 5102..
Im trying to found a service manual for this if someone out there can help me with..
the thinks we have tried so fair is
- Added toner to hopper as it was low
- Removed dev unit, checked and cleaned dev sensor and added toner also level out toner in dev unit
- Cleaned drum due to black toner on half the drum surface from left to right as like it wanted to print a full black print or as i describe above black then white then black and white
- Checked switches and plugs
- Cleaned all sensors

After all this when turning on the machine after a few seconds it goes start into Error Code 5102, it does not even rotate, its like it locked on to the code and has to be cleared????
I mainly fix Xerox and Canon's copiers, first time on this type of machine as customer requested this machine so if anyone out there can help me out or guide me into the right direction it would much appreciated
P.s if all doors open on switch on still goes to error..

Custom Search