PDA

View Full Version : KM C35 extra cassette jamming

Custom Search

SmellsHot
01-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Just seeing if anyone else is having issues with the additional paper feed unit installed on a bizhub C35. I had 3 brand new ones jam.....extremely frustrating. Went ahead and rebuilt entire paper feed section and replaced clutches and still did it....WTF.......The paper usually doesn't leave the tray....
Anyone else seen this?

HoonBoy
01-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Just seeing if anyone else is having issues with the additional paper feed unit installed on a bizhub C35. I had 3 brand new ones jam.....extremely frustrating. Went ahead and rebuilt entire paper feed section and replaced clutches and still did it....WTF.......The paper usually doesn't leave the tray....
Anyone else seen this?

Did you check The connector? Is a week part, if hook of the connector is broken it usally does not feed any paper. Also some brackets are needed for a stable connection.

SmellsHot
01-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Did you check The connector? Is a week part, if hook of the connector is broken it usally does not feed any paper. Also some brackets are needed for a stable connection.

Which hook am I looking for? I do mount the brackets...but really that would only be an issue if the paper fed to the first reg roller and jammed......

HoonBoy
01-16-2014, 01:12 PM
The hook from the inner connector on bottom of machine.

wseyller
01-16-2014, 11:05 PM
I have hear a lot of issue from the optional tray. I seem to remember that some people have shimmed the tray in certain place to keep them from jamming.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Custom Search