PDA

View Full Version : Looking for MFD / IT training position - UK

Custom Search

Richariri
01-17-2014, 11:02 AM
I have just finished an apprenticeship with a Ricoh dealer. I have been trained on site and have a good technical knowledge of both MFD's and PC troubleshooting.
I have completed a level 2 apprenticeship so I am now looking for a company that is willing to train me up with the necessary qualifications to become fully qualified and to help me start a career in technical support. (something which is just not being offered in my current employment)

I am hard working, I have 10 GCSE's (all grade B, one A) 2 A Levels (art and product design) and I am a quick learner.
I am willing to relocate to anywhere (literally). I am also well organised and focused to proving myself as a competent technician.

I am looking for work because I have been offered the minimum wage possible and I cannot survive off this, especially since I am being offered no formal training whatsoever and have to consider funding a Microsoft certified networking course out of my own pocket.

Please contact me by email, richariri@aol.com

Or phone anytime after 5pm 07790576650

I am currently located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. I am 22 years of age, hold a full, clean driving license for more than 5 years and available within 2 weeks of notice given.

Thank you

Custom Search