PDA

View Full Version : Error code C-D012 on C654e

Custom Search

ni311
01-27-2014, 07:22 AM
Hello,

I am receiving this error code right after installation. The Scan/Fax and Box is remaining in 'Preparing' and the network setting button in Admin section is hidden. Looks like a hard-disk error, I try to format it but the code remains. Any ideas?

Thanks.

solidzdawg
01-27-2014, 07:27 AM
Newest FW solves most of these erratic behaviors

make sure you logical format HDD AFTER FW.

Peace

-Z

ni311
01-27-2014, 07:37 AM
I'll try this too.
The fun part is to explain to the customer how come a brand new machine is going directly into error codes. And even more, the code is not in the service manual... how cool is that...

solidzdawg
01-27-2014, 07:48 AM
Its horseshit i had to fight one to get on Equitrac (an external server/print as you go-tracking bs) without it locking up..

These are 4 gen "E" models? PLLLLLEEEASE

E is for Erratic, someone said that recently on here and I agree.

-Z

wseyller
01-27-2014, 12:03 PM
I'll try this too.
The fun part is to explain to the customer how come a brand new machine is going directly into error codes. And even more, the code is not in the service manual... how cool is that...

Try replacing the entire machine due to SSD board failure at one month. Second machine after one month then also has failed SSD board which we replaced the board and updated to recommended special firmware. And now after couple weeks ssd has failed again. All the same customer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ni311
01-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Ok, the issue was solved like this: after replacing the factory hdd with several hdd and various formats, the code was the same; I re-write the firmware and after this I got mfp error code; after this, I deleted all the settings and re-did all the installation steps. It is working and I hope it will stay this way because I'm sick of it :/

solidzdawg
01-28-2014, 10:21 PM
Just to clarify,

After you deleted all the settings, what installation steps did you use?

Just wondering so I know how to fix this same issue im having..

-Z

ni311
01-29-2014, 06:02 AM
I took the installation manual and did all the steps from there, like for a brand new machine. It worked for me.

CopyJunkie
01-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Try replacing the entire machine due to SSD board failure at one month. Second machine after one month then also has failed SSD board which we replaced the board and updated to recommended special firmware. And now after couple weeks ssd has failed again. All the same customer.

Regarding the SSD board failures, Bulletin #: 9103 addresses this.

To disable power consumption, use these steps.

Menu  Utility  Administrator Settings  [Enter Password]  System Settings 
Power Supply/Power Save Settings  Screen 2/2  Power Consumption In Sleep Mode
 DISABLE.

Press OK to save the change.

Heard there is firmware in the works to fix this but this is a temporary preventative measure. From my understanding your still screwed if the machine is stuck in a constant reboot or displays MFP=NG when loading firmware.

wseyller
01-31-2014, 01:54 AM
Regarding the SSD board failures, Bulletin #: 9103 addresses this.

To disable power consumption, use these steps.

Menu  Utility  Administrator Settings  [Enter Password]  System Settings 
Power Supply/Power Save Settings  Screen 2/2  Power Consumption In Sleep Mode
 DISABLE.

Press OK to save the change.

Heard there is firmware in the works to fix this but this is a temporary preventative measure. From my understanding your still screwed if the machine is stuck in a constant reboot or displays MFP=NG when loading firmware.

Yeah we know of this bulletin. They have revised it about 7 times. We have been waiting for a permanent fix. Because those workarounds like power consumption settings and such don't always solve it.

emujo
01-31-2014, 02:32 PM
It's looking like these erratic codes are being caused by communication errors. The SSD bd, HDD and MFP communicate back and forth with each other and if anything goes wrong you get these errors. If your MFP is working print out the list print and look on the last pages for some odd looking alphanumeric abort codes and instantaneous failure codes. If you are getting these, and you feel lucky, de-install the HDD, format the SSD board, re-install HDD and format (logical on both), then do a complete data clear. You will have to re-enter a lot of settings, so keep track of LK info, vcare, network settings and so on, and of course re-load of firmware and movie data. Sounds like a lot, but if the SSD board goes bad you will be doing this anyway. Another trick (if you can get the MFP to come up) is to hold the power save button and power on. This will force the diagnostic mode to run and you can see if you are getting any other kind of failures. EMujo

Darw28
08-27-2016, 09:16 PM
HOLA AMIGO ME GUSTARIA SABER COMO SOLUCIONASTE TU PROBLEMA YO TENGO UNA BIZHUB C754e Y ME ESTA ARROJANDO EL MISMO CÓDIGO, MI DISCO DURO ES DE 250 GB Y TENGO OTRO DE 500 GB pense PROBLEMA QUE ERA DE DISCO ME GUSTARIA SABER COMO TU SOLUCIONASTE FALLA gracias .. ATTE: DARWIN DE PERÚ

emad romimah
09-30-2020, 02:50 PM
I want to firmware for bizhub c754 please

Synthohol
09-30-2020, 04:30 PM
more candles being burned here.

copier tech
09-30-2020, 07:54 PM
I want to firmware for bizhub c754 please

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Custom Search