PDA

View Full Version : konica 7222 j-97-1

Custom Search

DOE
02-04-2014, 08:19 PM
hi i have a konica 7222 that when you duplex you get a j-97-1 when you do multiples. i replaced the duplex sensor, duplex motor, motor above the duplex motor, all the gears and the duplex door.also checked belt in front to make sure it wasnt to tight or lose. noticed when it jammed a set of the rollers near drum (that is part of the rollers that are connected by belt in front of machine) were really hard to turn. i could take motor above duplex motor off and the shaft turns really easy. doesnt seam that shaft or bearings have a problem. put motor back on and shaft is free make several sets of duplex copies and 2 go through fine then jams. check shaft and it feals really hard to turn again. i did replace all of the fine tooth gears in that system. any thoughts thanks

CraigW
02-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Check the operation of the actuator on the lower portion of the ADU door.

The tail of the spring goes sideways and the actuator will bind.

DOE
02-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Check the operation of the actuator on the lower portion of the ADU door.

The tail of the spring goes sideways and the actuator will bind.
hi i have changed adu door twice so i dont think it is that but i appreciate the advice

Synaux
02-06-2014, 07:56 AM
hi i have changed adu door twice so i dont think it is that but i appreciate the advice I recall checking the mylar pads for chips/bends/damages and fix or replace as necessary--not sure this is for your exact issue, but perhaps worth a moment to check.

CraigW
02-06-2014, 01:03 PM
White plate on the input to fuser intact ??

JustManuals
02-06-2014, 10:23 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

DOE
02-07-2014, 02:11 AM
replaced shafts with rollers and bushings. replaced about everything having to do with duplexing and still get 97-1. one sided works fine.

Custom Search