PDA

View Full Version : Assembling / Attaching finishing units c6500

Custom Search

patriciag
02-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

We recently got a a KM c6500 and the company that shipped it to us made sure it was in pieces! The unit has PF601/RU504/FD501/SD501/FS503. My usual tech said he would refer some else to us (i guess the amount of work was to much?!?), but I rather not waste time and so I would rather just get my hands dirty and hook it up myself, but if anyone has any instructions or tips that would be great because otherwise this is going to be a very long weekend/project.

thanks so much for all your help.

watson
02-08-2014, 12:15 AM
The paper unit goes to the right of copier and the folder first to the left of copier followed by booklet maker then finisher. There should be mounting brackets so the rear of each unit goes through a hole and the front secured by a screw.

ni311
02-08-2014, 05:04 PM
take a look at the pictures attached, you'll find all the info you need

ps: it should be a clean job :)

patriciag
02-08-2014, 11:20 PM
I am not really confused on the order more like all the screw and brackets they sent(They sent a ton and I know I am going to have a bit of left overs).Some of the finishing units were incredibly easily to connect like my SD-501 and FS-503. But the ru-503 is in multiple pieces and every time, I match the back connector with its hook and the slots on the bottom I am than off by 1/2in on the top slider and the front screw, Its really driving me mad. Also how does the PF-601 connect? I am really perplexed about that.

thanks so much for your help

Custom Search