PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta Bizhub C230 err C2558

Custom Search

euro scott
02-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Not KMinolta expert by any means but got a new customer with this code plus transfer belt warning and Fuser warning. So as a courtesy got involved and ordered a brand new OEM Imaging unit (black) and a transfer belt oem... Got the the IU in first so installed it to get the machine running and did, but still had the t belt warning, so that came in today and we installed it.. Now the machine is back to C2558 code and the toner / developer ratio looks whacked, almost like the mag roller has blank areas on it and washed out... HELP ! in over my head.lol...
Also something bothers me as well, the fuser has it's warning on even though theirs only 250k on the machine and their rated at 400k ...

JustManuals
02-10-2014, 10:14 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
02-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Samples are always helpful....are you sure you have the right model?
C2558 is almost always an abnormally high toner density detected blakc TCR sensor.
There are numerous things to consider, but first try cleaning all IU contacts (IU and machine contacts).
Also, inspect/clean/reinstall toner, developer, board replacement(s) and more...

Are/were the other warnings for EOL or something else?

euro scott
02-11-2014, 02:36 PM
We have no history on this machine as it's a new customer, It is a Bizhub C 203 , I did find a chrome looking little metal piece sitting on top the black drum that I couldnt identify, could it be a contact piece ? Heres what the copies look like after it ran a few hundred on a new IU..

emujo
02-11-2014, 03:19 PM
The piece may be a bias contact. That would account for the CQ examples. If you're not familiar with the MFP get out ASAP and hand it off to qualified tech. Emujo

euro scott
02-11-2014, 03:28 PM
I hear ya ! Thats what I said but the customer begged us to take it on as weve saved their bacon on numerous occasions on their Ricohs and Canons... Think Im bailing before I wate any more time and money...

Custom Search