PDA

View Full Version : Problems with both sides adjust on c8000

Custom Search

AB1984
02-12-2014, 06:52 AM
I've been trying to update our paper catalogue, registering every stock we have in, but I've been running into problems on one of our c8000s: I get the first side done fine (the one where you measure 8 lines and enter measurements), but when lining up the back side (where you get the four crosses and have to enter how far they're offset from the front side) crosses 3 and four don't move when I change their values! It can get quite frustrating, I've tried entering large and small increments to see if it had any effect, but they just seem to ignore it.
Anyone know how I can get them to actually move?

Many thanks

JustManuals
02-12-2014, 10:26 PM
I suggest you read RTFM. I'm sure it's in there.

Crowy79
02-14-2014, 03:21 PM
HI

I have had this issue on a few 6501 and 7000's, the only way I have managed to get round it was reset the setting I had just done and go back round the first side measurements again.

On another issue while setting up the second side the crosses didn't move so I picked to move one about 4mm to see if this made any change and the machine through up an error code (I forget the code) but this was a laser fault, but I was able to clear this by following the laser set up guide in the manual.

hope that helps.

kalindd
02-15-2014, 09:15 AM
I assume that "Back Side Magnification Adj." is set to ON?

Custom Search