PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c350 died

Custom Search

Scottyj
02-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Hi guys,

Hope someone can help.
I have a bizhub c350 used for light office printing use.
I had various faults all happening at once.
Firstly, when trying to print from tray 2 (A4) the touchscreen said 'replenish paper' even though plenty of paper in tray. (no paper evident blocking sensors ect)
Secondly, when printing from tray 1 no message about replenish paper but it goes through the 'RIP' then printing sequence only to come up with a print error with screen displaying 'misfeed detected remove misfeed at 0. There hasn't been a misfeed or the remains of one anywhere.
Thirdly, the machine does not go through the warm up sequence when trying to print, open and close doors or when turning machine off and back on.
Problem is, there are no fault codes displayed.
Thank you
Scottyj

Blizzoo
02-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Pay some attention after you close the tray 2 if the lift motor is or maybe the shaft that lowers the pick up rollers is broken.
By-pass is working?
Check if you have a normal TCR value in service mode.

EarthKmTech
02-12-2014, 06:44 PM
so the machine is just coming up to ready state from a cold power up and your hearing no print engine noises at all other than possibly fans ?

if so, it sounds like a board failure to me and unless you have access to a parts machine anything from here on is going to be very expensive if the parts are even still available.

Custom Search