PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 36 not booting

Custom Search

ni311
02-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Is there any final fix for the Bizhub 36 that are not booting? The machine remains in the first screen (logo / hourglass) and after several restart it boots normally and you can enter in Service Mode. A temporary solution is to format the ssd, but at some machines, the problem reappears.

JustManuals
02-12-2014, 09:57 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

SmellsHot
02-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Check to see if you can scan to email....
I've had two 36's already where they had boot up problems/locking up. But I've also noticed when I would go to try and send an email, the machine would say "no network setting" and error out on the screen.....even though I know the network info is set correctly

ni311
02-13-2014, 05:08 PM
You have to input an email address (fake or not) to the administrator email, from what I remembered. The same issue is with C224e, even all the fields are filled in correctly, when trying to send an email, and error message appear: 'no sender email set' or something. Go to web interface, login as administrator and in the first tab, you'll find the field where you have to enter this address.

Custom Search