sangcom
02-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Sometimes ,We scan SMB it will show insufficient HDD capacity
We changed new HDD, Format HDD and format SSD
But this problem appear ''sinsufficient HDD capacity'' again
how to fix solve this problem?

hdmr
04-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi I was wondering if you got anywhere with this fault. We have a customer reporting a similair issue.:confused:

HoonBoy
04-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Sometimes ,We scan SMB it will show insufficient HDD capacity
We changed new HDD, Format HDD and format SSD
But this problem appear ''sinsufficient HDD capacity'' again
how to fix solve this problem?

This is a firmware bug...

It only happens if you scan in "compact PDF", if you change it to "PDF" you should not have this message...

You can also downgrade the controller firmware...

in one case we had too replace HDD

hdmr
04-11-2014, 08:26 AM

It only happens if you scan in "compact PDF", if you change it to "PDF" you should not have this message...

Hi thanks for your input. Funny thing you say its a firmware issue because the fault only arose when we completed a firmware update to resolve another issue of scanning using the doc feeder and only receiving black and white scans.

I will update this when we have completed the call and confirm the fix. thanks again

HoonBoy
04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi thanks for your input. Funny thing you say its a firmware issue because the fault only arose when we completed a firmware update to resolve another issue of scanning using the doc feeder and only receiving black and white scans.I will update this when we have completed the call and confirm the fix. thanks againDid you also lower the ACS level(auto color senitivity) For the black and white scans problem as well? Found under user settings -> Machine settings -> ACS Level

hdmr
04-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Did you also lower the ACS level(auto color senitivity) For the black and white scans problem as well? Found under user settings -> Machine settings -> ACS Level

My understanding is that this works fine in Black and White. I'm working from a helpdesk so haven't tested this out myself fully, going on what the customer is feeding me. Which we all know could be something completely different.

hdmr
04-22-2014, 10:37 AM

Our Hardware Engineer, reinstalled the same firmware with not effect on fault. so backdated the firmware which resolved the issue as suggested by HoonBoy.

Thanks for all your assistance.

giddyupngo
01-13-2016, 04:14 PM
Hi,
I'm also dealing with the insufficient HDD problem on C35. Konica Minolta is recommending to set the scan file type to "PDF" rather than "compact PDF" as a default. Does anyone know how to do this? You can change it at the operation panel, but anytime someone hits the "reset" button it reverts back to "compact PDF". The closest I've come to it is changing a program in the PageScope Web connection through the browser. Does anyone have detailed instructions. Thanks in advance.:confused:

allan
01-13-2016, 04:22 PM
Goto scan settings and change compact PDF to PDF. then
Goto utility->user settings->scan settings->default scan settings->current settings.
I only get this problem on the B36/42 machines. Them firmware fix does work.
But its not base level firmware its special firmware.

giddyupngo
01-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Thanks Allan! I saw the default button before, but it was greyed out, did not think it would only be available when the file type had changed from the default. THANKS!

Custom Search