PDA

View Full Version : Jamming THICK 4 jam IN C550

Custom Search

karim-tech
02-17-2014, 04:16 PM
hello,

please help,

whene i chose to select thick 4 on bypass it's done but it can't print on all what i get is a jam on the midle of paper, but whene i select thick 3 it's ok even when i print on a 300G.

i had change the NVRAM but the problem steel remain .

thank you

Synaux
02-17-2014, 06:15 PM
hello,

please help,

whene i chose to select thick 4 on bypass it's done but it can't print on all what i get is a jam on the midle of paper, but whene i select thick 3 it's ok even when i print on a 300G.

i had change the NVRAM but the problem steel remain .

thank you

I would say clean/replace rollers, but if its working with Thick3 then it might not help.
Either way, its working with Thick 3 so what is the problem exactly?

If this is happening on 11x17 1/3 down the sheet there is a possibility that you need to replace the PCRB board.

Also TAUS0900864EN discusses how to improve the feeding of thick paper, let me know if you need the documentation.

I hope you didn't change the NVRAM due to this [non?]issue

karim-tech
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
thx i have the service field but doesn't help,

i had the problem with all sheet whene i select thick 4

it's not a mechanic problem

yeah i had change the NVRAM to solve the problem but just for nothing it steel on

thx 4 all

Synaux
02-17-2014, 07:44 PM
thx i have the service field but doesn't help,

i had the problem with all sheet whene i select thick 4

it's not a mechanic problem

yeah i had change the NVRAM to solve the problem but just for nothing it steel on

thx 4 all

Did you go through Konica to replace the NVRAM or simply use one from another machine?

The documentation that I am referring to is not in the Service Manual..

...Have you attempted the following modifications: 23938

Synaux
02-17-2014, 07:54 PM
...also is this happening when printing and/or copying; can you get it to feed in Service Mode > Test Mode > Running Mode?

Custom Search