PDA

View Full Version : CQ Problem on network settings

Custom Search

emanway08
02-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Hello,
Incorrect handling with network setting menu on which task was missing menu administrator machine
Reestablish and how to make reappear the Network setting menu
even the tables of the administration:

thank you :(

Synaux
02-18-2014, 03:37 PM
How long are you waiting for this field to show--sometimes it takes what seems like eternity for it to appear.

What model is this?

emanway08
02-18-2014, 04:11 PM
How long are you waiting for this field to show--sometimes it takes what seems like eternity for it to appear.

What model is this?

3 days now and we enter and get out and wait ... Konika Minolta C 451 :'( Please Do solution ?? :(

habik
02-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Is the Network cable plugged in?? if you do unplug it!

I had once a machine that came back from client, would not show the Network setting in workshop, as it had Network settings and Certificate set up for Paper Cut. When it was plugged in our workshop network it was doing the same thing. Weird, so did NIC reset!

If you can't get it with network cable unplugged, then I'd try NV RAM recovery patch but do Only NIC reset!

Hope this helps!

Synaux
02-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Is the Network cable plugged in?? if you do unplug it!

I had once a machine that came back from client, would not show the Network setting in workshop, as it had Network settings and Certificate set up for Paper Cut. When it was plugged in our workshop network it was doing the same thing. Weird, so did NIC reset!

If you can't get it with network cable unplugged, then I'd try NV RAM recovery patch but do Only NIC reset!

Hope this helps!
My money is on the NIC reset too; let us know how to make out!

Custom Search