PDA

View Full Version : C6500 Duplexing Issue: front landscape, back portrait

Custom Search

patriciag
02-19-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

My c6500 is totally having a field day with me. When I try to print front and back (duplex) in landscape, my printer will print the front landscape but the back prints in portrait! I am not entirely sure how this is possible? Has anyone ever had this happen, and of course my service tech is on vacation until next week.

Any help will be so greatly be appreciated!

JustManuals
02-19-2014, 03:42 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
02-19-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

My c6500 is totally having a field day with me. When I try to print front and back (duplex) in landscape, my printer will print the front landscape but the back prints in portrait! I am not entirely sure how this is possible? Has anyone ever had this happen, and of course my service tech is on vacation until next week.

I will assume that this is only when printing and not copying.

Probably a driver issue.
Have you tried pcl and/or ps drivers?
Check your printing properies.
Possibly an issue with a certain program/file you are using.
Controller issues...

Setright
02-19-2014, 08:51 AM
I would look in the file too.

jzheld
04-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

File/software/driver related, 100%, had that problem sending file from acrobat, that file was corrupt.

stevena86
04-22-2014, 11:36 PM
I have also had odd issues of this nature before. Like others have said, file/driver/program conflict or corruption. It can also be from a Windows update or program update. Had a few people that have older machines with the new Windows 8.1 where certain things in Microsoft programs stop working when they worked before an update.

Lot of things can go wrong there.

My suggestion to narrow it down and see if it's your computer, is print the file from another computer. If that doesn't work, re-create the file to make sure the file isn't bad. Re-install whatever program you are trying to print from.

Good luck.

Custom Search