PDA

View Full Version : CQ C450 replacing Drum yellow

Custom Search

akbareshghi
02-19-2014, 10:22 AM
I recently replaced the drum for color yellow and after reassembling the IU then the strip of background yellow color appears on the only first of print or copy not second or any other duplication.
ie when I print one page with withebackground , the mahcine incorrectly print the same print as yellowist dirty but if I print the same file(white background) only first print become dirty and other copies does not have any copy quality problem.
please introduce me how to resolve this problem and troobleshooting and how to clean dirty(one strip with width about 4 cm one one side of paper printed only in first page not other copies)
thanks a lot for helpful information.

habik
02-19-2014, 07:36 PM
WTH is going on with the IU's lately. Sorry for crashing your thread...(God today 2nd) :)

I had different issue on c203 where I have echanged the full set of IU's on otherwise working machine, it just had bad print quality and all IUs were over life. So switched machine OFF replaced all IUs, booted it up and it came with Exhaust fan C-code. Had to solve it with New MFPB and exhaust fan. Machine came back to life. Two days later same problem like you have just in my case it was BK IU. It produced 2-5 cm strip only on the first page, the rest absolutely fine. Went there today, with ITB and TR from prefectly working machine .. same result. :confused: Just the strip has changed slightly to a sided of the machine. See the pdf.23965

So I think Bk IU must have caused the whole havoc of MFPB going to skip and respectively coming with this issue. Unless I have missed something obvious.

Going there now to try different BK IU and I'll post later the outcome, hope this will save you time and you can try then NEW Yellow.

tech51
02-19-2014, 07:40 PM
I recently replaced the drum for color yellow and after reassembling the IU then the strip of background yellow color appears on the only first of print or copy not second or any other duplication.
ie when I print one page with withebackground , the mahcine incorrectly print the same print as yellowist dirty but if I print the same file(white background) only first print become dirty and other copies does not have any copy quality problem.
please introduce me how to resolve this problem and troobleshooting and how to clean dirty(one strip with width about 4 cm one one side of paper printed only in first page not other copies)
thanks a lot for helpful information.
Well, if you've rebuilt a C450 image unit you obviously have a non original part since KM only supply image units for those. I suspect you have a worn drum cleaning blade or poor quality drum. Either way you will need a new image unit I'm afraid.

habik
02-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Faulty BK IU I've had. Had done only 2k prints.

Custom Search