PDA

View Full Version : Imagistics DL650/Konica Minolta 7165

Custom Search

Jerry
04-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Supervisor just told me I will travel 200 miles away next Monday to work on this copier the tech there can not fix. I have worked on these before (not trained) but not sure about this problem. Page says the doc feeder is cutting off image. Would anyone have the sim #\'s to adjust this? I will talk to the tech tomorrow and get more info. on the problem and will repost more then. Thanks guys!

kronical
03-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Supervisor just told me I will travel 200 miles away next Monday to work on this copier the tech there can not fix. I have worked on these before (not trained) but not sure about this problem. Page says the doc feeder is cutting off image. Would anyone have the sim #\'s to adjust this? I will talk to the tech tomorrow and get more info. on the problem and will repost more then. Thanks guys!

There are no Sims on these, just straight up service mode. Check and adjust your scan area and ADF size sensors.

Coptech
03-22-2013, 02:55 PM
There are no Sims on these, just straight up service mode. Check and adjust your scan area and ADF size sensors.

It has been a lot of years since I worked on those but best I recall, the registration sensor was really prone to getting dirty and intermittently cut off the lead edge print of originals. I think a plate on the underside of the feeder drops down and exposes sensors. I think they can even pick up damaged mylars and cause same thing.

Custom Search