PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous c224

Custom Search

thkalam
02-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Hello,

i m new here. I have bought a c224 konica and i have a problem with printing resolution. on some pdf files machine rasterizes every text or vector items. i ve tried every possible quality and still the same thing. i have installed ps drivers. do you have something to recommend?

digfm
03-03-2014, 11:26 PM
What is the application that Your are using for printing?
depends from app to app, specially if pdf is made from a graphic application or a converter...

thkalam
03-04-2014, 09:00 AM
What is the application that Your are using for printing?
depends from app to app, specially if pdf is made from a graphic application or a converter...

from pdf. pdf exported from indesign. pdf is vector

digfm
03-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Do You use InD the last generation or older one? Try to export as pdf but in reduced version ( save it like a pdf ver. 6 or 7, or if possible acro 5) somethimes it works. Let me take some time to watch some bulletins for this problem...

emujo
03-05-2014, 01:39 PM
I believe this MFP uses post script emulation, it sounds like your MFP would benefit from the addition of a Fiery controller (true PS). Another test would be to print the file from a MAC to see if the results are the same. It might benefit you to review the "readme" file that comes with the driver, it has some fixes for your situation. Emujo

Custom Search