PDA

View Full Version : Annoying MWA Intelligence App

Custom Search

kikinkuntry
02-28-2014, 06:16 AM
It never seemed to work well on android, now that my company has moved us to android its 1000 times worse. Crashes 20 times a day, and its actually less intuitive than the android version. Anyone else experience this?

rthonpm
02-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Not quite sure I understand what you're saying: the Android version is worse than the Android version? With all the different versions of Android it's going to be tough to really hammer down the problem.

slimslob
02-28-2014, 04:27 PM
I think he meant that he heard it was bad. Then he had to use it and found out how bad.

DWise
02-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Moral of the story... Don't get an Android, get an Android instead.

copier addict
02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Android

kikinkuntry
03-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Android

And this affirms that I am an Idiot. Sorry. Meant that the company switched us to Iphone and its actually worse.!

Akitu
03-03-2014, 10:40 PM
And this affirms that I am an Idiot. Sorry. Meant that the company switched us to Iphone and its actually worse.!

I think we found the problem... iCrap.

mojorolla
03-04-2014, 01:46 AM
I think we found the problem... iCrap.
BINGO!!

We have had MWAi for a bit over a year now, using Android, and it makes a HUGE difference. Efficiency is up, response times are down, and no more wacky routing by flighty dispatchers.
That being said, it depends what your enterprise system is.
We still use a dinosaur called OMD and it does not play well with MWAi. Inventory is always wrong; always.
Other than that, it runs great for now as they lost a lawsuit and things are about to change....

:)

Custom Search