PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica bizhub 600 grainy prints

Custom Search

acsolutions
03-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Hello, ran into a machine with grainy prints and copies, halftone shot has white areas all over. I guess to start off late last year I had done a developer change with the same problem and recommended a new drum and blade, someone else put the drum and blade that I did not order, not sure if it actually fixed the problem, it could be a generic drum not sure, end caps are different. cleaned machine focusing on vacuuming process area, cleaning coronas and sensors under drum. I had ran all drum peculiarity adjustments, all passed but the auto laser diameter adj. then pulled the process unit out again and cleaned the grid with soap and water and cleaned the corona blocks then went through the peculiarity adjustments again then everything passed, then ran a half tone shot and the prints got worse! not sure if it's a drum issue or something else! suggestions would be great! Thanks

EarthKmTech
03-05-2014, 10:21 PM
upload a print sample and someone will answer your question very quickly im sure, theres not much about these machines people havent had to fix a thousand times before, myself included.

WildbillC
03-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Was the drum count reset after the drum install?

Custom Search