PDA

View Full Version : photo copy issue in KM

Custom Search

selmila
03-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Is there any settings that can improve photo copying in C 353 because my customer is much happy with Xerox photo copy quality and not with konica minolta! most of the my client like Xerox brand in photo copying and i am failing to promote Konica Minolta.

habik
03-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Is there any settings that can improve photo copying in C 353 because my customer is much happy with Xerox photo copy quality and not with konica minolta! most of the my client like Xerox brand in photo copying and i am failing to promote Konica Minolta.

OK

What Xerox are we talking about? Are comparing apples with apples or apples with oranges in terms of resolution?

Are they happy with prints?
Have you cleaned the Optics with IPA and with microfibre cloth?
Is the machine calibrated? Background Reset/ Stabilization/ Gradation adj. IDC sensors are they clean, ITB + TR is it within life or over? How about imaging units? Lasers are they mechanically adjusted to have color registration to "0" (+- 1 or 2 is within spec) when you stabilise the image?
Have the machine been recently moved? (This puts lasers by few grads out!!)

NOW when we have fully calibrated machine, what originals are they scanning (COPY-ing)
Papers
Glossy Photographs - Catalogs - Magazines
Printed photographs on plain paper / matt paper
You can adjust copy quality numerous ways in special adjustments in advanced Color Adjustments mode> Sharpnes> Density > Color

All User answers are in Manual.

Make a Demo Page print from Konica and Copy it on your machine and then the Xerox. Can you see the 5% level Gradation on Both machines?

Then there comes the perception of colour and that is too much to go in to in here :)

Some clients will see some brands always better. Even if CQ is better on your machine, they will always see it other ways. There ways :)

Good Luck!!

ck1
03-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Some clients will see some brands always better. Even if CQ is better on your machine, they will always see it other ways. There ways

Agree with you :cool:

habik
03-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Ask then how much they know about paper. How they store it, where they buying it etc .. you know divert them, so they can see that you have higher knowledge of the business. You are not selling them machine. You are selling them SERVICE! Thats' all my friend what I can suggest.

We have for example 4hr response to all of our clients. And if shit hits the fan, we change machine no questions asked.

I'd say, if they want Xerox, sell them Xerox. Make deal with 3rd party and do it just for the clicks ;) 50:50.

Customer Happy, 3rd party happy , you got your clicks. Before problem occurs ensure you have agreement with 3rd party to service it unless you are Xerox trained or dealer.

Custom Search